AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I'd like to grow my show, advice appreciated!!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jan 29, 2023
Hi everyone! I've been on Chaturbate for almost three years, and it's been really cool, but lately I've been itching to grow my audience and really transform my show into something more interesting. When I first started on CB i had zero clue what I was doing, and didn't take advantage of the "new" tag, so I've been building my account from scratch this whole time. I've done a good job so far, I make decent tips (except for this past august, that shit rattled me), but lately I'm so bored and i'm not having fun anymore.

At the beginning of this year I made a significant change to my show, so I'm showing a little less and charging a little more, and i took a hit in views/earnings initially but things have since gotten better. This change has felt good for me, and my regulars are still regular, but my views aren't where I'd like them to be, and my engagement is pretty dry. My views hover around the 60's and no one chats except my mod.

I'm interested in building a bigger audience and more community within my show. I have several fan clubs that give you tip menu discounts, I use multi-goals, I'm always standing, dancing, and showing off, I try to get people to talk to me but they won't and I feel silly talking to lurkers who clearly aren't paying attention. It's really getting on my nerves. I would ban hammer them but my room is so small I can't afford to lose viewers. I try not to be too disgruntled about it, I know the algorithm isn't fully understood, and i know sometimes it kind of doesn't matter what you do, when people aren't interested they just aren't interested.

Do I just need patience? Is there something I can say/do to get people chatting? I have a few ideas of my own but any advice is appreciated and helpful, I really want to grow and host a show that's fun for me and my audience!

Hi there! It sounds like you’re really committed to improving your show, which is great! If you're looking to grow your audience, you might want to consider exploring other platforms. My personal choice is BongaCams! It can be a good way to reach new viewers and build a different community. Also, try engaging your audience with fun themes or interactive games during your shows to encourage chatting. Sometimes, just asking questions or starting conversations can help :)