AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Icecream Season

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My sister works for a mom and pop ice cream/sweet treats place that makes all the ice cream in house. So my niece has tried every ice cream there. Pumpkin is oddly a favorite.

Did you know that canned pumpkin is actually spaghetti squash, or so I read on the cans I bought...then I put choco chips in my pie and cover with whipped cream :D

I like a pumpkin pie Blizzard from DQ once a year.

While we're on the topic of ice cream, I went to this place called the Moo Moo Cremery out in California that had some weird ice cream flavors:
Guiness
Jalapeno Cream Cheese
BACON!

I didn't have the guts to try any of them though

I saw ben & jerry' pumpkin cheesecake icecream today at the market. I was curious, but i dont do real icecream anymore :( . i went with the lowfat frozen yogurt (green lid) that was on sale instead. That stuff is amazing - i dont see how it can be so low in callories/fat.

Yesss! I'm an ice cream fanatic. This ice cream place called Marble Slab sent me an email advertising their new winter flavours including pumpkin and eggnog. Both are fantastic!

I've had the DQ pumpkin pie blizzard too and think it's good but the pumpkin flavor doesn't taste very authentic. I definitely prefer marble slabs pumpkin ice cream.
Mmmm.. I could so go for one right now.

Trying to stick with clean eating for awhile though so I have my vanilla yogurt and banana soft serve to tide me over.

BTW canned Pumpkin (not pie filling, the real stuff) goes fantastic with greek yogurt and some cinnamon..you can add a little sugar if it's too bland. It's a great low cal/fat alternative and you'll get lots of protein :D

Status
Not open for further replies.