AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

i was hacked

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

quiet_waterfall2

Banhammered
Jul 29, 2024
Hi @punker barbie
My account was logged into by someone else I am not sure who and they may have done some stuff that got me banned. I will ensure there is two step verification and put more security on my account in the future. I emailed chaturbate support but have not gotten a response. I apologised saying I am incredibly sorry and will ensure it does not happen again. Could I please get some help? Thank you

Hi @punker barbie
My account was logged into by someone else I am not sure who and they may have done some stuff that got me banned. I will ensure there is two step verification and put more security on my account in the future. I emailed chaturbate support but have not gotten a response. I apologised saying I am incredibly sorry and will ensure it does not happen again. Could I please get some help? Thank you
I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #23626729

Upvote 0
thank you so much for your help @punker barbie
Waiting on a reply again, I am really trying to let them know it wasn't my fault that this occurred and that the perma ban was not deserved. I even said I was happy to forfeit my tokens to them if I could just have my account back to see my fans.

Upvote 0
... I am really trying to let them know it wasn't my fault that this occurred...

Actually, it is YOUR fault as you agreed to Chaturbates Terms & Conditions upon registration. Specifically...

APPENDIX C TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE CODE OF CONDUCT​

1. User Conduct
    You agree that you will comply with the following:

1. You will not allow anyone to have access to your username or password and will maintain the safety and security of your login information to prevent any unauthorized access. You will not attempt to, or actually use, any other Community Member's Account. You may not transfer your Account(s) to any other person.

Upvote 0