AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I was banned with no reason

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jun 21, 2024
Hello, I'm "pirubr21c" from Chaturbate and I was banned from the site without any reason.
Support hasn't responded to me with the reason, so I don't know what to defend myself against.
I believe there might have been some mistake or a misunderstood word. I would like to have my account restored, after all, I've received over 2000 tokens and I'm a supporter who just bought the monthly package.
I really like the site and streaming. Please, help me.

Where I can see this response?
I didnt recieve any email from chaturbate support.
I just want my account back. I didnt violated any terms of use.
I have dollars to recieve in my cash. I need it.
Maybe I have problems with my email (hardbbcbr@outlook.com)
Chaturbate support is saying that the owner (regsitered email) of the account has already replied to that ticket number. Perhaps someone else's email is registered to the account in question.

Upvote 0
Chaturbate support is saying that the owner (regsitered email) of the account has already replied to that ticket number. Perhaps someone else's email is registered to the account in question.
I haven't received any emails from Chaturbate support. I'm still blocked and don't know the reason why.This is very complicated, especially since I don't recall violating any terms of service.All I want is to get my account back. So please, tell me, where can I see this response from support if not in my email?
Please, help me.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Did you receive an automated response when you first opened the ticket and/or emailed support? Search all your mailboxes, include spam, for anything from chaturbate.com

Although given the number of people that have exactly the same problem I can't help but think that Chaturbate needs to do better. The people over on the StripChat forum don't seem to have this problem...

Upvote 0
Did you receive an automated response when you first opened the ticket and/or emailed support? Search all your mailboxes, include spam, for anything from chaturbate.com

Although given the number of people that have exactly the same problem I can't help but think that Chaturbate needs to do better. The people over on the StripChat forum don't seem to have this problem...
Given the number of people who can't seem to read...

Rep responses are so generic that it makes the user feel as if they have been sent a solution instead of what is essentially a bookmark that says yeah we got your email, sit tight and we'll be with you eventually.

However SC reps are super enthusiastic about being all "you kissed a picture of a dog so we banned you, good luck!"

One is not any better than the other.

Reactions: KingMarti
Upvote 0
Ticket #23526481 received a response today.
I haven't received any emails from Chaturbate support. I'm still blocked and don't know the reason why.This is very complicated, especially since I don't recall violating any terms of service.All I want is to get my account back. So please, tell me, where can I see this response from support if not in my email?
Please, help me.
Either CB support is referencing an incorrect ticket number here, or your email is NOT the registered email of the account in question.

Upvote 0

I received automatic replies in my email as soon as i sent a request for an explanation of the ban. But thats all. Chaturbate support isn' responding to me at all about what happened.

I feel that a misinterpreted conversation with a friend, where he said "your question seemed like it was asked by a 16-year-old", might have been the issue. His intention wasnt to be "pedophilic" but to say that my question was somewhat "childish."

Perhaps the site's algorithm flagged it as inappropriate and banned me. Because of this, im trying to contact support to restore my account, as there must have been some mistake. However, i only receive automated responses in my email. It feels like a lack of consideration from the support team. This makes me very upset with the platform, which seems not to thoroughly analyze messages before making any decisions.

Upvote 0
Given the number of people who can't seem to read...
One is not any better than the other.
But at least the SC reps give a reason; how ever lame that reason may be at least they communicate. With CB it seems that many of users that come here receive the automated response, but any follow emails are lost in the ether. For a company that does video streaming and payment processing one would think they could manage a support ticket system.

I will try again. I send a new message in "Submit a request" in Chaturbate support. I'm sure [redacted] is my registred email.
I asked them to open a new ticket and respond to me via this email.
Support will only respond to the email they have on file for the account. The fact that you received the automated response means the email address they have is correct. Maybe search your email for the ticket number (without the number sign).

Upvote 0
But at least the SC reps give a reason; how ever lame that reason may be at least they communicate. With CB it seems that many of users that come here receive the automated response, but any follow emails are lost in the ether. For a company that does video streaming and payment processing one would think they could manage a support ticket system.

Support will only respond to the email they have on file for the account. The fact that you received the automated response means the email address they have is correct. Maybe search your email for the ticket number (without the number sign).
my inbox and spam is empty, literally

Upvote 0