AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I was banned permanently by chaturbate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 19, 2024
Hi, I post here because I am desperate to recover my chaturbate account.. Few days ago I was banned permanently by Chaturbate. I was talking in PM with a member i knew from long time and he was talking about his fantasy about being a teacher and having sexy students girls of 17. It was many people texting me that time and I didnt realise that moment that he actually talked about minors, so i laughed . So few mins later i got banned and support told me that the ban is permanent.
Someone told me that it could be a chance to recover my account if i can contact any of admins and talk again…
Last email from them said clearly that they wont reply anymore to my next emails..

I am desperate because this was the best site for me. Any advice?

Thank you and wait for your kind replies.

Status
Not open for further replies.