AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I reported the wrong model on accident and I don’t want them to get banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I sure hope you e-mailed Chaturbate ASAP to tell them that…before you posted this thread.

Upvote 0
Reactions: John12444
Upvote 0
And argument off the site, and I clicked the wrong name, that model did nothing to me, I emailed them and told them what happen and what I did, and if they can resolve it.

you said you reported the wrong model... the model you meant to report, why did you want to report that model?

Upvote 0
you said you reported the wrong model... the model you meant to report, why did you want to report that model?
I mixed up the names, I was under the infulence and wasn’t thinking clear. The model I reported did nothing. It was a accident, so I wanna clear things up,

Upvote 0
I mixed up the names, I was under the infulence and wasn’t thinking clear. The model I reported did nothing. It was a accident, so I wanna clear things up,
i'm asking about the model you wanted to report, why did you want to report her? I'm not asking about the poor model who you reported on accident.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
I'll be the official interpreter here.

"I had a row with a model over some perceived transgression and puncturing of my ego. I fabricated a report out of spite but when I sobered up I realised that I was being an asshole and tried to back out of it before it was too late and before I had ruined her livelihood".

Because otherwise you'd be saying "I reported this model (xxxxx) but accidentally reported this one (yyyyy)".

Upvote 0
And argument off the site,
An argument?

You wanted to report a model and have her lose her income because you had an argument? Which wasn't even on the cam site?

fuck outta here

Upvote 0
An argument?

You wanted to report a model and have her lose her income because you had an argument? Which wasn't even on the cam site?

fuck outta here

An argument?

fuck outta here
Your not wrong but I had both there pages open I ex out of one and the other was still there, and I was so messed up I didn’t realize it was that persons, that didn’t do anything to me. And that person told me there will report me to irs and have my nudes, so send me money. And I reported the wrong person on accident, and the person I reported was both offline so I don’t see the person. I will take the fault and face any consequences that are called for me

Upvote 0
Your not wrong but I had both there pages open I ex out of one and the other was still there, and I was so messed up I didn’t realize it was that persons, that didn’t do anything to me. And that person told me there will report me to irs and have my nudes, so send me money. And I reported the wrong person on accident, and the person I reported was both offline so I don’t see the person. I will take the fault and face any consequences that are called for me

i think its time to log off of camsites and get yourself into therapy. learn better-coping mechanisms and not act on impulses

Upvote 0
An argument?

fuck outta here

i think its time to log off of camsites and get yourself into therapy. learn better-coping mechanisms and not act on impulses
I 100 percent agree with you, I’m trying to fix this situation, I hope nothing happens I emailed support and told them everything. Impulses and not clear thinking and childish decisions. I’m ashamed and hope to clear everything up

Upvote 0
Lulz this is all so ridiculously fucking stupid. Reporting models for offsite behavior results in exactly nothing happening because it didn't happen on site.

Get help for your addiction.

Upvote 0