AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I need some feedback. What would you do?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jun 24, 2024
There is a male CB model that I have little doubt is into underage boys. He is now in Medellin Colombia having unlimited sex, being the webcam center of the world. He talks about it in his room. Every show he finds one or more guys to "perform" for, then puts on a show for them in his open room. You can tell what he's doing by watching. When he finds someone new you can see him setting them up on Telegram or whatever and sending selfies. A user said in the room "you like them young". That would be due to his OnlyFans content, having a private sex show on CB with a questionable 18 year old and the models rooms he's in. His verbal response was "the younger the better". I reported the room and model to CB but they never responded. If it was in the US there are agencies you can report to. He's working the system.