AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I inherited some money!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason314

V.I.P. AmberLander
Mar 14, 2010
$2.41, to be exact. I wish I had fewer relatives, with all of them rich. But seriously, has anyone here ever inherited any amount of money? I'm just wondering. You don't have to say how much if you don't want to.

EDIT: Took out the part before "I inherited" because it sounded insensitive.

Re: Woo hoo! I inherited some money!

When my grandmother passed away I got a lil' bit. That's the only way we afforded our nice car we have today. Thank you, Grama!

I inherited a coin collection form my Grandfather. So I guess that counts as money. I haven't had it valued in a while. I bet it worth something.

I got $10k right before my grandpa passed away (Got the money Christmas 2008. He died mid-January).

My grandma died early this last December (The 1st, actually. Was my Aunt's birthday). I got $4k at the beginning of this month.

I get to go back and finish school with money left when my grandma passed in January, and after other important things are paid for we'll all get some extra pocket money when they sell the house.

My biological mother left me a couple hundred, her brother left me a few hundred. The second I only got on the technicality that I was still related to him when he wrote his will. Both sets went into my bank account, along with all the other money that eventually paid for college (I was 13 and 15, respectively)

I received $480.00 from my wife's Grandma when she died. I never even met her. I blew it all on a theremin. I thought why not buy something ridiculous.

No joke whe my father died, and me being his next of kin, I inherited his $15.00 that he earned making licence plates but hadn't yet spent on fritos at the prison commisary!

I got a nice amount from my grandmother when she passed away. So i get to quit my job and go back to school :)

I was supposed to get my grandma's car when she died, then my uncle sold it.
And I was supposed to get my mom's car when she died, but my stepdad disappeared and is still nowhere to be found, with the car, and my mother's urn.

*sigh* :naughty:

I inherited a '65 mustang convertible here recently. Still have to go pick it up in Seattle. But yeah...that shit is totally mine now. :cool:

My grandpa left me 5k but he didn't notarize the will (really scary-he wrote it the day before he died and had been talking weird like he knew) but even though him and my gma weren't legally divorced she protested it and screwed him over in death just as much as she did in life. they raised me so he was the only dad i knew. i was being a bitch to my gma and said "what do you want the low 500 i have?" and she had the nerve to ask me from when? when we lived in so-so? ....-.- i was a minor! and moved out before i even turned 18. believe me i would have preferred to be taken by the state then live with her.

sorry that turned into bit of a rant

Status
Not open for further replies.