AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I have tokens but I can’t use any of them.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 9, 2024
About a month ago I was banned for an accidental chargeback and after emailing them about it they reinstated my account but kept me at -100 tokens. I bought 300 tokens so I can offset the -100 and have 200 to use. After doing so, none of my purchases with these tokens have gone through. Each time I try to start a private, send a tip, join a fan club, buy a video/photo, buy a social media etc, it tells me “Can’t _______ , please contact support.” I contacted support about 9 days ago and they still haven’t gotten back to me. I tried buying another 100 to see if that would help but now I’m just stuck with 300 tokens and no ability to send them. I recently noticed my messages aren’t being sent through either, as I was using a different account on my computer and I could see that my messages were not being delivered. This started happening around 6 days ago, which I really don’t understand. Can someone help me understand this problem?

@punker barbie i really need your help. They aren’t sending me a request # either, it’s already been more than 10 days. I feel scammed. My username is Ralphcool6 , I’ve emailed them about 5 times about this matter and nothing has come of it. They’ve never taken more than 2 days to respond to any of my previous tickets, but now they’re taking more than 5x that??

Upvote 0
Hi @Ralphcool6 I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #23362218
@punker barbie also I just realized the ticket number you’re referring to is an email that was responded to 2 weeks ago about my unban . In that email they told me I MUST buy tokens in order to be able to use my account properly again, but when I actually bought them they aren’t letting me use them. The emails that I have sent have been from May 1st-May 6th.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.