AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I have problem with verification in Chaturbate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 7, 2017
I joined Chaturbate in gender of '' couple '' and for that I had to send a verification of both, (of my partner and I) but his verification was not approved for bad quality and he will no longer work with me, when I will transmit ask to send your verification to receive tokens but that will no longer be possible, how do I work for individuals without asking for verification and continue using the same account?

https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/t...o-reason-chaturbate.21967/page-15#post-884563
Hello and I'd like to help those that have questions concerning payments from Chaturbate, however it is better and faster for you to get help if you either contact support@chaturbate.com or if you post on my ACF profile with your CB user name and let me know whatever you need help with (you can just click my avatar photo to post to my profile) than creating requests for CB customer service threads on ACF. ACF is not affiliated with Chaturbate, CB does not own or run ACF and I'm sure @AmberCutie would appreciate not having her forum confused with Chaturbate support services. :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.