AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

i have problem with three account banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Aug 19, 2024
Hello @punker barbie i have problem with three account

I already wrote to support

Girl No 1 (CristySanz)
She is a girl who has never worked on the platform and when she did the verification, her document was automatically banned. The corresponding communication was made to support but they argue that she did something wrong but it can be assured with certainty that she has never been on the platform. chaturbate and they didn't solve my problem

Girl No 2 (IsabellaOlsenn)
By mistake of a colleague, I gave him a document that did not belong to the model and he accidentally and unintentionally banned the model.

Girl No 3 (EmiiHarper)
It is a case that I previously mentioned to you that because of a user comparing her private part with that of a child, the model got her account banned even if she knew what happened.
I appreciate if you can give me advice on these three accounts since what happened was not on the part of the models.

Thank you so much

Girl No 1 (CristySanz)
She is a girl who has never worked on the platform and when she did the verification, her document was automatically banned. The corresponding communication was made to support but they argue that she did something wrong but it can be assured with certainty that she has never been on the platform. chaturbate and they didn't solve my problem
I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #23387830

Upvote 0

Girl No 2 (IsabellaOlsenn)
By mistake of a colleague, I gave him a document that did not belong to the model and he accidentally and unintentionally banned the model.

Thank you so much
I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #23046567

Upvote 0
I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #23046567
Hey good afternoon @punker barbie I wanted to thank you for the response to this request. I would like to know if there are any possibilities of saving that account? look what they told me in the application:

Good morning

Dear

Best regards. We indicated that the page refused to give the model a new opportunity, because she presented a different document than hers.

We attach response from the page:

"As you are aware, on January 15, 2024, under ticket #23046567, you were permanently banned from the Chaturbate platform in connection with a serious violation of the Chaturbate Terms. Although we are under no obligation to provide you with any basis for your permanent ban, as a courtesy, you have been permanently banned because the ID presented on the isabellaolsenn account does not comply with the Chaturbate Terms. Due to your permanent ban, we cannot help you further."

Cordially

Medium.

Upvote 0