AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I have my accont banned please help me

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Aug 30, 2024
good afternoon! I had my "Dudaabrown" account banned from stripchat because my boyfriend, who also has a modeling account in the name “pretofit”ended up entering my room without my permission and without my presence, believing he was linked to my account and ended up having the account blocked. I sent an email to support saying that within 72 hours the account would be evaluated and reactivated, even though I was not present, the account was still banned. I would like to place a service token 1526559 to help with the investigation of the case. I have always followed the company's rules and never passed on contact outside, it is my job, I ask that you please re-evaluate the case. I have amounts to receive this bill... please help me

Hello @Dudaabrown

I can see that your appeal to Support was unfortunately unsuccessful. Therefore, I am unable to assist you. I can understand that this may be upsetting news for you, but having an unregistered person broadcast on your account is a serious rule violation.

We wish you all the best in your future endeavours.

Upvote 1