AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I got banned at chaturbate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Sep 7, 2024
Hello,

I got banned at chaturbate after my first show last night and I'm not sure why.
I admit, that I didn't read the rules. Now I read them and I only can guess why I got banned: I played protected musik in the background and I drank havana openly. I think the last one killed it. The thing is, there was a moderator watching as well and he didn't give me any note, that I may have violated. So I think this decision is very harsh. @punker barbie is there any chance to unban my account? I promise to play by the rules by now!
my name there is gingerrachel as well

Hello,

I got banned at chaturbate after my first show last night and I'm not sure why.
I admit, that I didn't read the rules. Now I read them and I only can guess why I got banned: I played protected musik in the background and I drank havana openly. I think the last one killed it. The thing is, there was a moderator watching as well and he didn't give me any note, that I may have violated. So I think this decision is very harsh. @punker barbie is there any chance to unban my account? I promise to play by the rules by now!
my name there is gingerrachel as well
When doing c2c especially be absolutely careful about users showing what they're drinking. There are plenty of sick people trying to get models banned.

Upvote 0