AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I gor banned from Chaturbate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jul 5, 2024
Dear @AmberCutie my name is Rafael Barba. Today, I got banned from chaturbate while I was trying to add a partner and that same partner got banned as well. I strongly believe I did not violate the terms of service and I need help figuring out the cause of the banned. Please let me know what I can do or what you can do to help me get my account back. I rely on this stream income for serval Bills. My username is Vislaxxx. Thank you, Amber.

Dear @AmberCutie my name is Rafael Barba. Today, I got banned from chaturbate while I was trying to add a partner and that same partner got banned as well. I strongly believe I did not violate the terms of service and I need help figuring out the cause of the banned. Please let me know what I can do or what you can do to help me get my account back. I rely on this stream income for serval Bills. My username is Vislaxxx. Thank you, Amber.
Amber doesnt work for chaturbate. You want @punker barbie

Upvote 0