AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I do better $ camming from the USA than in LATAM. Myfreecams

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jan 3, 2022
Hello everybody !! I write this thread because I've noticed, since I started camming in Myfreecams, that I do way better when I broadcast in Northamerica, than when I stream from Colombia. I use the same computer and the wifi in my place in Colombia is pretty good, so I'm wondering why there is such a difference. When I cam from the US, there's more people in my room and I feel like they tip faster. When I stream from colombia there's less people and I also make way less money. This is a big big issue for me and I would really appreciate it if anybody could give me a hint!! Thanks :)

you arent the first model outside of North America/UK to share this experience. if you are doing better with your location set to US, keep doing it. I'm assuming you are using a VPN?

i wish i could give you a definite reason why that's a thing, but i believe its a mixture of xenophobia/racism and fear of not being able to understand one another. since most camsites, like mfc, are US base, they are probably going to assume a model marked from the US or CA they must speak English.

If someone asks you your state, and you wanna keep up the illusion of being in America, pick any southwest state on the map. high latin demographics in that neck of the woods.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Sometimes it's just due to the language barrier, given that MFC is very social based, and sometimes it's a personal preference based on culture, aesthetic.....I agree that if you make more money from US then leave your VPN to US, and don't take it too personal.....

Upvote 0
I read it as if OP actually physically is in the US sometimes and broadcast is better there. Which in that case, she may be connecting to different video servers that have a better more steady connection since MFC servers are in the US.

MFC doesn't display country flags on the homepage, and the setting for members to view by location is in a whole separate popup menu. Just a guess, but MFC isn't as focused on separating out models by location as much as other sites may be. I'm also unsure if they go by IP, registered ID location, or whatever the model selects as her location.

Upvote 0
Reactions: AmberCutie
Upvote 0