AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I cammed once and im freaking out!!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Aug 3, 2024
Hey there i was just asking the likelihood of me being recorded. I went on stripchat once and streamed once for 15 mins. My face was visible. I had the recording option off, and i got 2 viwers and 5 likes. I fear what if one of the two viewers recorded me? im a guy so idk if that decreases the chances. I also have checked on the 3rd party recording websites and didnt find anything under my username. Do you guys think I am in the clear or do you think there may be a video out there of me.

Hello @intergalactic1231

Unfortunately, there is always a risk that someone may record your show without your consent and upload it to another platform. If this happens, you can paste the link to the pirated content in our DMCA protection section under the Settings and Privacy tab on your model account. (Or you can pay to use a take down service.)

Reactions: Rytar
Upvote 0
Even if you were recorded the likelihood of this recording actually being seen by any large or decent amount of people is miniscule. Like Rotary said, if you have this much anxiety over something like that, it really wasn't the most well thought out decision to do this in the first place. That comment is more for the benefit of any other potential adult streamers that might be lurking the forum, thinking of giving camming a try. It's a serious decision to make, and should be thought through, and researched thoroughly. It's not quick easy money. It takes a certain level of psychological resilience, that not everyone has. Please don't make such a decision about your life or body, lightly. It's not something to do on a whim or an impulse.

But to comfort you OP, amateur performers put out thousands of videos hoping one will go viral, or be seen by a significant amount of people. The amount of content that gets churned out on a daily basis is gigantic. One recording of you, even if it does exist, would be seen by so few people, and buried in so many other recordings, that it's really a case of worrying about next to nothing. Not the business or hobby for you though.

Last edited:
Upvote 0