AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I am stuck in pvt mode since 3 days ago

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 11, 2024
Hello! Someone adviced me to Look for help here too. A user found a glitch in the system of ctb , requested a private that Closed immediately But was never charged. The issue is, from that day on , which was in the week( sat or sun) , my account is stuck in pvt mode and i can not stream. He was a free loader never Spended a dime, he just joined my fc and terrorized me from that point On. I ve sent an email to Chaturbate support But they didn t responded yet, that s why i am tagging @punker barbie in the hope she Could help ne out. I am so dissapointed Cuz i worked a lot for my account in this last year that i started, and Now not being able to stream for me it s horrible, i m afraid i m Gonna lose my customers…

Don t have a ticket id yet as they didn t reply me, my username is eva teilor. Thank you so much for Any kind of advice i Could get… :(

Status
Not open for further replies.