AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How to get videos removed?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Mar 6, 2022
I've sent 2 DMCA requests to get some videos that contain me removed from another models page and they've been ignored. What do I need to do to get these vids taken down?

@punker barbie

I clicked on the DMCA/Removal link at the bottom of the page and filled out the form. Someone got back to me to confirm my username and I didn't hear back after that. Tried filling in the form again, didn't hear anything. I sent the first request a month ago, the 2nd request a week ago.

Upvote 0
I clicked on the DMCA/Removal link at the bottom of the page and filled out the form. Someone got back to me to confirm my username and I didn't hear back after that. Tried filling in the form again, didn't hear anything. I sent the first request a month ago, the 2nd request a week ago.

That’s definitely well past the time they are legally obligated to pull the content down. If the model filed a counter claim you are supposed to be informed. :/

Reactions: Bulllgod
Upvote 0
Hi @Bulllgod I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #23608855
They have, they said they contacted the account owner and they have 72 hours to respond, it's now the 3rd day and the videos are still there. How do things proceed if they don't get taken down by the end of today?

Upvote 0
They have, they said they contacted the account owner and they have 72 hours to respond, it's now the 3rd day and the videos are still there. How do things proceed if they don't get taken down by the end of today?
So… I’m confused, I thought this took weeks. The max of 72 hours is a legal maximum to respond to a dmca btw.

If they don’t take them down (even if the person responds with a counter claim btw they are supposed to come down initially)

Then you do have legal recourse against chaturbate if you have not given permission for them to be posted.

The videos you are in - do the models posting them have any kind of release forms from you?

Assuming not next steps depend on where you are located. Are you us based or somewhere else?

Upvote 0
So… I’m confused, I thought this took weeks. The max of 72 hours is a legal maximum to respond to a dmca btw.

If they don’t take them down (even if the person responds with a counter claim btw they are supposed to come down initially)

Then you do have legal recourse against chaturbate if you have not given permission for them to be posted.

The videos you are in - do the models posting them have any kind of release forms from you?

Assuming not next steps depend on where you are located. Are you us based or somewhere else?
I have a CB account and I am verified on their account so they did previously have my permission to have the videos there, now they don't have that permission and i would like them gone, which makes things harder, I know. I would just delete my CB account but it's 2-step verified by a phone number I no longer have access to so I can't log in. I'm in the UK.

Upvote 0
I have a CB account and I am verified on their account so they did previously have my permission to have the videos there, now they don't have that permission and i would like them gone, which makes things harder, I know. I would just delete my CB account but it's 2-step verified by a phone number I no longer have access to so I can't log in. I'm in the UK.
When does the document you used to be verified expire?

Upvote 0
Got it, that does sound complicated. I hope you’re able to get them to comply.

Upvote 0
I last appeared on her cam over a year ago, I asked her several times a month ago to take the videos down and she refused, just said "they don't sell anyway" which is kinda missing the point, which is why I went the DMCA route. Looks like her account has been banned now so that means the vids are gone so I'm happy. Thanks everyone.

Reactions: LaceyRoyce
Upvote 1