AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How to get along with a Model

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 6, 2010
themfcobserver.com
I've been struggling a bit with technical stuff on my webiste for the last few days, appearance\formatting and enhancements. Things are starting to smooth out so I am getting back to doing more writing.

The first section of the Showcase is a How To\What To Do on MFC. How to get started on MFC, upgrade to Premium, Tip and so on.

The first Topic is "How to get along with a Model". It is things to do and not do before and while in a Models room.

I would appreciate any input as this Topic is mostly for the benefit of the Models with the understanding that if the Members do the right thing the Models will have a better time of it and then so will we.

Thanks,

Steve

http://themfcobserver.com/showcase/viewforum.php?f=3

I think most suggestions you will find in response to this post will be things that you already know as a member.

Most models don't care to be referred to as "bb".

Think before you type! It takes more time for a stupid comment to travel from your brain to your fingers than it does to travel from your brain to your mouth! There is no excuse for insulting or stupid comments.

Begging is always annoying. Tip your model for requests! If you tip a model once for a request... that does not give you unlimited access to requests... tip per request. Don't expect that your 10 token tip will get you a titty flash, pussy, feet, fist in ass and gag on mouse for the rest of the day.

In a busy chat, do not repeat yourself over and over and over: "Hi bb!" "Hi" "PM bb" "bb check pm" "Hi bb did you get my pm?" "bb pm"... You get it.

Do not treat the public chat like a private... the occasional comment or compliment to the model is fine but telling the model and chat members that you're about to cum is distracting. "mmmmmmm" is pretty annoying to have to read over and over in chat...

If you don't like what you see in a model's room... there is no need to insult her! Just click next model.

Treat your model and her members with respect!

Good luck with your site, hun! Thank you for adding my tweet updates!

Kisses and spanks!
Jolene.

situation:
Me: hi ___!
___: hi
ME: how are you doing today?
___: good

Is that how I want my conversations to happen?
NO!

I may be the only one on the planet that has a problem with how that conversation went down... but if I were to give any incite how to get along with ME I would say ::

1.) If I ask you how your day is, tell me in a sentence... tell me something good about your day. I'm not the best conversation starter, but I can WORK off of something if you say it. I can't work off of GOOD.

2.) Ask ME how I am doing today. There is many times that the conversation goes EXACTLY as I just put it and I end up saying "I'm fine too, thanks for asking." to myself just to end the conversation.

ouuu even better. Ask how I am (in full sentences, no how r u bb? bullpucky) FIRST!

I wrote this, which doesn't cover specifics of different pet peeves in different regions, but is just the basics of how I'd want people wandering into my room to treat me. =)

- Not getting pissy when the model doesn't immediately bend over/do a blackflip/rip her shirt off, etc. at your request. Especially in public chat where there ARE other people who are also talking and whatnot.

- Turning to insults if a model doesn't leap at your request to do whatever. Don't flip out just because a model turned you down for fisting-anal-handstands.

- Don't start prying about the model's personal life offline, it's kind of creepy and it's not really necessary to get detailed anyways.

- When you go into a model's room who you've never seen before, it's usually in your best interests to lurk a little and see what she's like. Every model has a different personality and different sense of humour. One model may laugh at certain jokes/sayings that another model make be offended by.

- If you read a model's profile, it will more than likely answer a lot of your questions. It gets a little tiring for a model to try and hold a conversation with people asking the same things over and over when it's on your profile.

I think that's about it. But Frankie's little blurb is pretty handy. :think:

If I could sit down and have a chat with a brand spakin' new premium, I'd say something along these lines.

It's great to greet the model. It's acceptable to include a compliment in the greeting. If there isn't much chat going on, feel free to try and start polite conversation. If there is a lot of chat going on, see if you can participate in the conversation. Try and get a feel for the flow of a room to avoid putting your foot in your mouth. Avoid asking questions to the model till you've read her profile. If you'd like to see something and there's nothing about it in her profile, feel free to ask her if she'll do it but offer tokens since this is her job. Be respectful. If it's something you'd be uncomfortable being asked, it's probably not appropriate. Don't talk about other models in her chat unless she brings it up. Do not talk negatively about any model in any public chat unless you aspire to be a lounge lizard. Don't treat the models like a commodity and be yourself.

just the same you'd wanna grab a woman's attention in real life...
Compliment her ALOT, give her GIFTS( tokens LOL ), be funny ( insert funny smilies) and Be there at least a few days in a row doing these things... then tell her YOU think she is the prettiest of them all and U cant stop thinkin of her.... its that eazy... U will get me this way :)) lol :dance:

Bravo on all the above...when I signed up I found a couple guys who were regulars in a couple girls I liked, and asked the model if she was OK with me PMing her guys. Then ASKED the prem if they would mind PMs from me. I then explained that I was new to viewing and being on cams, and wanted to shadow them and learn. Most were very cool with it. Its like Uber-Lurking. Basically "Shut up, Listen, watch, learn and have fun with what the MODEL wants to do....tip when appreciating the room or event"

Do NOT ask her in free chat to WATCH YOUR CAM. We don't care if your are about to bust all over our beautiful titties or if your shlong is 18 long. I have occasionally turned on a cam if they are regular and polite and tip a little....but I won't actually watch it with rapt attention. I can't....public chat is busy.

I guess this is mainly my gripe since I'm still enabling PM's from non-friends. Seriously though, if it gets you off to be watched, tip your damn fluffer or take her private.

Everything else has been stated very well by the other models here. (BB, hru, hi hi good good, show tits, not following thread before jumping in etc...).

I really love the knowledge here. Thanks Amber!

Deliciouskara
http://profiles.myfreecams.com/Deliciouskara

Attachments

• lovely me2.jpg
    lovely me2.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 306
Reactions: Always_Tim
I think you guys are highly optimistic assuming the "open tits bb" "watch my cam bb" retards are ever going to read any kind of forum or take any kind of advice.

Cassidy Nicole said:
Dont come to MFC thinking you will end up dating/meeting/fucking one of the girls you start chatting it up with, some girls may do that, but not everyone! It is really irritating.
Does that mean our date isn't going to happen?? :crybaby: :crybaby: Hell I would be happy to see you online sometime :lol:

GreatDane said:
Cassidy Nicole said:
Dont come to MFC thinking you will end up dating/meeting/fucking one of the girls you start chatting it up with, some girls may do that, but not everyone! It is really irritating.
Does that mean our date isn't going to happen?? :crybaby: :crybaby: Hell I would be happy to see you online sometime :lol:

THAT DATE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE SECRET FOR YOU 847958374658643856384765 TOKEN TIP! :lol:

Cassidy Nicole said:
GreatDane said:
Cassidy Nicole said:

THAT DATE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE SECRET FOR YOU 847958374658643856384765 TOKEN TIP! :lol:
now why do you think I keep my scores invisible, now EVERYONE is going to want that kind of a tip :oops:

Jupiter551 said:
I think you guys are highly optimistic assuming the "open tits bb" "watch my cam bb" retards are ever going to read any kind of forum or take any kind of advice.
You're right, however, I think a lot of newcomers with potential to be cooler than that just do it because they see others do it and think it's ok. If the info is around, hopefully the ones with potential will find it and understand.

If what has been said above is too long for you to read, then here's a summary -- treat every model with respect.

If you don't know what "respect" means do one of the following things: 1) learn that "respect" means treating others as you would want to be treated; 2) read the thread above; or 3) imagine if your mom or sister or another woman you love was a cam model -- how would you want people to treat her?

And one more thing -- For many of the models on MFC and other camsites camming is their primary source of income. Thus, if you can, tip them, take them private, join in their groups.

Runts said:
imagine if your mom or sister or another woman you love was a cam model -- how would you want people to treat her?

Never ask them to remove any clothes, watch cams, say anything vaguely sexual...the list goes on

Status
Not open for further replies.