AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How to find girls to cam/ make vids with...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HayleeHayes

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Aug 11, 2013
I have been trying to find girls in my state to cam with and make videos with. can I just post it in a topic here looking for girls in my state?
Haylee Hayes

HayleeHayes said:
I have been trying to find girls in my state to cam with and make videos with. can I just post it in a topic here looking for girls in my state?
Haylee Hayes

Welcome to the forum, Haylee! :hello2: It's usually recommended that you first get verified on here as a model before posting this kind of thread. Click here for info: https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/viewt ... =15&t=2286 Once you're verified and joining us in the Models Only section, that would be the more appropriate place for this topic.

HayleeHayes said:
Haylee Hayes

Not best to post here since members can then see where you are from. Safety first. :) As yummybrownfox said, get model status and post in the models only section. :thumbleft:

Status
Not open for further replies.