AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How does Ultimate work?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 24, 2017
Southeastern USA
I recently hit Level 80, so I have earned the Ultimate perk and I have a few questions about it:

1. If I have the Invisible Mode button enabled, how does this effect those models that I have "friended" from being able to see if I am online, if at all?
2. When tipping anonymously, does the model maintain the ability to see who is tipping them?
3. Does the ability to PM -any- model effect their ability to PM me if I disable the Invisible Mode feature? ( I ask this because it seems that the Invisible Mode feature is a "hard-set" feature, meaning that if I disable the feature while in a models room, that I will remain Invisible until I exit and reenter her room..??)

Many thanks!

I recently hit Level 80, so I have earned the Ultimate perk and I have a few questions about it:

1. If I have the Invisible Mode button enabled, how does this effect those models that I have "friended" from being able to see if I am online, if at all?
2. When tipping anonymously, does the model maintain the ability to see who is tipping them?
3. Does the ability to PM -any- model effect their ability to PM me if I disable the Invisible Mode feature? ( I ask this because it seems that the Invisible Mode feature is a "hard-set" feature, meaning that if I disable the feature while in a models room, that I will remain Invisible until I exit and reenter her room..??)

Many thanks!

1: Invisible mode does not guarantee that the online/offline "dot" is not displayed, there has been some reports that models can see the green dot next to people that are set to invisible, there's a thread about it right here: https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/threads/being-seen-while-invisible.48329/page-2#posts

2: Not unless you tell them no, at least to my understanding, I never got an anonymous tip on there so I can't say for sure if they can check it in their income tab.. but I'm quite sure they can't see who it was from at all

3: I'm not sure I fully understand this question.. if you PM a model they can PM you back even if you're invisible, they can also PM you if you're offline.. this is still all about your settings, the same people that could PM you before, can PM you now, invisible doesn't affect this at all, you just don't show up on the user list in their room..

Upvote 0
3: I'm not sure I fully understand this question.. if you PM a model they can PM you back even if you're invisible, they can also PM you if you're offline.. this is still all about your settings, the same people that could PM you before, can PM you now, invisible doesn't affect this at all, you just don't show up on the user list in their room..

I'm talking about if I enter the room in "Invisible Mode". Do I need to exit the room and re-enter the room if I disable "Invisible Mode" while I'm -in- the room? I'm having an issue where I am never PM'd after I disable invisible mode while I am in a room.

Upvote 0
I'm talking about if I enter the room in "Invisible Mode". Do I need to exit the room and re-enter the room if I disable "Invisible Mode" while I'm -in- the room? I'm having an issue where I am never PM'd after I disable invisible mode while I am in a room.
that should not be needed I believe, but it might be needed by now :) but still, if you PM someone, and they do not reply, that's not because of the invisible mode, as it does not block PMs at all.. I'm always invisible and I get PMs both when online and offline..

Upvote 1
Can I just say - congrats on lvl 80. I’ve no idea of history but at least you’ve taken the time and tokens to support some people. Good luck to you.

Upvote 0
that should not be needed I believe, but it might be needed by now :) but still, if you PM someone, and they do not reply, that's not because of the invisible mode, as it does not block PMs at all.. I'm always invisible and I get PMs both when online and offline..

So far I have not received a single PM now that I'm using Invisible mode. And this is from both friends and non-friends, so I dunno.

Can I just say - congrats on lvl 80. I’ve no idea of history but at least you’ve taken the time and tokens to support some people. Good luck to you.

Thanks!

It has been a long 5+ years to reach this point, but yes, I treat all of the models I visit very well. ;)

Upvote 0
Invisible mode only guarantees that you are not seen in the list of users in a model's room. (Invisible mode does not mean you are not seen "on the site" in general, just that you do not appear in the user list in any rooms you are in.)
Anything else comes under "maybe" or "it depends" or just plain "no".

I do know that my favourite model has said on many occasions that if invisible users PM her she can not easily see that a PM has been sent. I do not know how she or any other model "sees" their room so I cannot explain why, I just know that it is true from the times I have accidentally entered her room whilst invisible and pm'd her.

If you turn off invisible mode, you become visible in all rooms that you are in, "immediately". No re-entering the room needed.

Anonymous tips: as far as I know, are just that. Anonymous. There may be very convoluted ways a model could figure out who it was if the user did not have their token balance hidden.

From SC site, Ultimate gives you the following, assume that all you get is exactly what is said below, no complex interpretations, just what is stated and no more ;) :

Unlimited Private Messages
You can send as many Private messages to any model as you want.

Model Stream Previews
Sneak peek into rooms by hovering over the thumbnails to quickly find the perfect one.

Invisible Mode
You can hide your username in a model’s room so that no one knows it’s you.

Exclusive Seasonal Offers
Enjoy special offers on token packages only for Ultimate members.

Spicy Emoji
You can spice up your messaging by using fun and naughty emoji.

Anonymous Tips
If you’re feeling generous but also shy, you can tip models incognito.

Badge in Chat
You get a special badge so that everyone can see who’s the boss here.

Change Username
You can change your username and link to your profile at any moment.

Moderation Powers
A model can make you a Knight so that you can proudly guard peace in their chat room.

Upvote 0
I do know that my favourite model has said on many occasions that if invisible users PM her she can not easily see that a PM has been sent. I do not know how she or any other model "sees" their room so I cannot explain why, I just know that it is true from the times I have accidentally entered her room whilst invisible and pm'd her.

Well, I spent the better part of last night testing this out, and if I log into the site in "invisible" mode, I get no PM's from anyone on my friends list. However, if I disable "invisible" mode while in a model's room(who is on my friends list), I am still not receiving any PM's from them.

Now, if I exit and re-enter her room after disabling "invisible" mode, then I will begin receiving PM's again. There seems to be a feature that renders it disabled on the site globally, but it is not rendering it disabled in the models room I happen to be in at the time I disable it.

To test this, I entered my favorite models room while invisible and I messaged her on Whatsapp, asking if she could see me. She said no, that she could not see me. I then disabled invisibility, waited exactly one minute, and I messaged her again on Whatsapp and asked if she could see me. She said no, that she could still not see me. So after waiting a few more minutes with her not being able to see me, I exited her room and immediately rejoined. Poof! She could see me again. So I dunno if this is some sort of fluke with the site itself, or if it is only localized to the individual models room that I happen to be in when I log in as invisible.

Upvote 0
Well, I spent the better part of last night testing this out, and if I log into the site in "invisible" mode, I get no PM's from anyone on my friends list. However, if I disable "invisible" mode while in a model's room(who is on my friends list), I am still not receiving any PM's from them.

Now, if I exit and re-enter her room after disabling "invisible" mode, then I will begin receiving PM's again. There seems to be a feature that renders it disabled on the site globally, but it is not rendering it disabled in the models room I happen to be in at the time I disable it.

To test this, I entered my favorite models room while invisible and I messaged her on Whatsapp, asking if she could see me. She said no, that she could not see me. I then disabled invisibility, waited exactly one minute, and I messaged her again on Whatsapp and asked if she could see me. She said no, that she could still not see me. So after waiting a few more minutes with her not being able to see me, I exited her room and immediately rejoined. Poof! She could see me again. So I dunno if this is some sort of fluke with the site itself, or if it is only localized to the individual models room that I happen to be in when I log in as invisible.
well, that still has nothing to do with PMs.. they are still able to PM you even if you are invisible.. you might have to PM them first however to let them know you are in the room, but yea if your concern is that you arent visible to them so they can PM you first, rejoining the room is the way to go..

Upvote 0
they are still able to PM you even if you are invisible..
But that's just it, how would they know to PM me if I'm still invisible, or stuck in the invisibility loop after I disable being invisible and still not being seen?

I understand that a model can PM me at any time.

Looks like I'm just going to forgo the invisible mode for now.

Upvote 0
But that's just it, how would they know to PM me if I'm still invisible, or stuck in the invisibility loop after I disable being invisible and still not being seen?

It all depends on the model, I will give you that.. if I'm in a models room I normally just let her know I'm there by sending her a PM (You can do that without her sending it first now) so if it's someone you talk to regularly, it's an easy way, or simply send a anonymous tip with a note just for the model that you sign with your name, letting them know you're in the room but just can't be seen by others (this is in my opinion also a great option)

but yea invisible mode might not be for everyone, I love having it and I never take it off :p

Upvote 0
Are they *sending* you any PM's at this point? PM's can be received when invisible.

To test this, I entered my favorite models room while invisible and I messaged her on Whatsapp, asking if she could see me. She said no, that she could not see me. I then disabled invisibility, waited exactly one minute, and I messaged her again on Whatsapp and asked if she could see me.

Did you PM her whilst invisible? No need for Whatsapp messages. (Remembering what I said about my friend saying she finds it hard to find PM's when users are invisible, but they are there) Once a PM exchange has been started between a member and a model, you can PM them any time (don't abuse this fact as PM's may well be taking the model away from potential money earning opportunities in public chat)

Also Ultimate membership allows a user to initiate a PM with any model. (Again, do not abuse this ability)

I cannot say why you and this model are having this issue, but what you describe has never been my experience on the site. I have often tipped a new (for me) model whilst invisible and been immediately sent a PM by her, so again, invisibility does not stop us from receiving PM's.

Maybe there is some sort of issue with your account? if it is a major problem for you, contact SC support.

Upvote 0

"IF" th models want to send you a PM in invisible mode as long as you are also "friends" with that model, they can send you a PM. I would suggest sending a PM to any model you wish to PM with when you come online. If they are busy they may just not notice you are online, invisible or not. I am invisible all of the time on SC and I get PM's from models

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.