AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How do models cam on 2 cites at once

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 15, 2017
Hi there I just bought a second webcam because I want to try to model on MFC and Chaturbate at the same time as well as record shows when I'm on Skype. How do the girls interact with guys on two sites when they're talking to one room don't the guys on the other site get confused because they don't know what the girls talking about I don't understand how this can be done and not be confusing and chaotic but I know there's a way

I wish I could splitcam, but I can't without it causing horrible lag to the video. I have good internet speed, but maybe the problem is that I'd been using ManyCam which just degrades the quality.

I wish I could splitcam, but I can't without it causing horrible lag to the video. I have good internet speed, but maybe the problem is that I'd been using ManyCam which just degrades the quality.

Yeah I quit using Manycam at all - really sucks.

Try Multisplitter - it's free and I love it, works in all the sites I've tried it on. Just google "multisplitter webcam" and it will be the first result. I only get lag if I open more than 5 sites at once. I do a combo of free chat and private based sites (usually 2 free chat and 3 private based).

If you still get lag after that might need to upgrade your computer to an i7. I added ram gradually to mine as I could afford it till I'm up to 12 gigs and I can run a ton of sites at once - well worth the investment.

Yeah I quit using Manycam at all - really sucks.

Try Multisplitter - it's free and I love it, works in all the sites I've tried it on. Just google "multisplitter webcam" and it will be the first result. I only get lag if I open more than 5 sites at once. I do a combo of free chat and private based sites (usually 2 free chat and 3 private based).

If you still get lag after that might need to upgrade your computer to an i7. I added ram gradually to mine as I could afford it till I'm up to 12 gigs and I can run a ton of sites at once - well worth the investment.

Thanks. I do have an i7 processor. Maybe I'll give Multisplitter a try. A while ago, I spent money on that VerySoft splitcam program, but never could get my cam detected when it came time to broadcast. So that was money wasted.

How do the girls interact with guys on two sites when they're talking to one room don't the guys on the other site get confused because they don't know what the girls talking about I don't understand how this can be done and not be confusing and chaotic but I know there's a way

I can't speak to the technical aspect, as I'm just a member and don't get into video aspect I do have a Logitech cam. But, I rarely use it.

But, from a member's perspective, I generally don't mind when a model is on multiple sites at once in open chat. Typically, can easily tell with the ding from other sites, or how she's acting. The one thing that does kind of bother me is when she sets goals such as "Shirt off at XXXX". What happens if she hits it on one site, but not another? I think general tip notes is better, since it doesn't conflict in scenario such as I mentioned.

Also, one thing I will say is my biggest gripe about models whom cam on multiple sites: Don't play your members. Don't do a private on one site, while leaving it open on others to collect tips from the show. If I'm paying for a private, I expect it to be exactly that: Private only between us. If you want to continue generating revenue, then decline privates and stay in public chat on ALL sites.

This happened to me once, and I was pissed at the model as I was a good, well tipping regular in her room. Figured she'd have at least shown the common courtesy of closing all other rooms while in private...

Reactions: Fitchick69
I can't speak to the technical aspect, as I'm just a member and don't get into video aspect I do have a Logitech cam. But, I rarely use it.

But, from a member's perspective, I generally don't mind when a model is on multiple sites at once in open chat. Typically, can easily tell with the ding from other sites, or how she's acting. The one thing that does kind of bother me is when she sets goals such as "Shirt off at XXXX". What happens if she hits it on one site, but not another? I think general tip notes is better, since it doesn't conflict in scenario such as I mentioned.

Also, one thing I will say is my biggest gripe about models whom cam on multiple sites: Don't play your members. Don't do a private on one site, while leaving it open on others to collect tips from the show. If I'm paying for a private, I expect it to be exactly that: Private only between us. If you want to continue generating revenue, then decline privates and stay in public chat on ALL sites.

This happened to me once, and I was pissed at the model as I was a good, well tipping regular in her room. Figured she'd have at least shown the common courtesy of closing all other rooms while in private...

Yeah I can see why a member would be upset if a host did that.

To me, tipping sites shouldn't be split really, but I don't perform for tips at all and do not work tipping sites unless I put in my subject "offering privates only"

I only offer privates and when I get one I shut down others or put the other sites on pause (most sites I work have a Break button).

Status
Not open for further replies.