AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

HOW DO I CREATE A STUIO ACCOUNT

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Aug 19, 2024
http:// chaturbate. com/accounts/register/?studio=xxx

I wanted to turn my broadcaster account into a studio account, and for this I replaced xxx on this link with my username. But I couldn't find out where I could check that my account was or wasn't a studio account. I asked Chaturbate Support Team, but they didn't understand my question. I re-opened the ticket again by writing another message. Anyway, three of my friends are going to create a Chaturbate broadcaster account, and I need to add their accounts to my studio account. Does anyone know how I can do this? This is really important to me because I couldn't find any articles about it at the Chaturbate Help Center.

Thanks for your help! I will appreciate

http:// chaturbate. com/accounts/register/?studio=xxx

I wanted to turn my broadcaster account into a studio account, and for this I replaced xxx on this link with my username. But I couldn't find out where I could check that my account was or wasn't a studio account. I asked Chaturbate Support Team, but they didn't understand my question. I re-opened the ticket again by writing another message. Anyway, three of my friends are going to create a Chaturbate broadcaster account, and I need to add their accounts to my studio account. Does anyone know how I can do this? This is really important to me because I couldn't find any articles about it at the Chaturbate Help Center.

Thanks for your help! I will appreciate
Please provide your username or ticket number so I may pass it along to our Support team

Upvote 0