AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

High Resolution on Chaturbate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

MaryCorner

Cam Model
Aug 22, 2022
Europe
linktr.ee
Twitter Username
@marycorner10
I know I have seen this here somewhere in the past, but all my searches haven't managed to find that post!
How many followers does one need to have, in order to request high definition (1920x1080) for their room?
I just hit my first milestone of 10000 and I wonder, if I can have that yet.

(In terms of equipment, I can. But I only get 3 options on CB, up to 1280x720)

Even if you use OBS as a virtual cam it will be limited to 720p as long as you are streaming from the site directly.
That's bad news, if it's true. Because I cannot afford to sacrifice my multi-streaming for that, not with what I make on CB lately. :/
Thank you for your time and all the information, I appreciate it!

Upvote 0
That's bad news, if it's true. Because I cannot afford to sacrifice my multi-streaming for that, not with what I make on CB lately. :/
Thank you for your time and all the information, I appreciate it!

??? Broadcasting with obs does not disable the obs virtual camera, you can broadcast to CB with obs and still obs virtual cam other sites although ideally if the other site supports direct streaming with obs use that unless there is a con to doing so.

• Helpful!
Reactions: MaryCorner
Upvote 0
??? Broadcasting with obs does not disable the obs virtual camera, you can broadcast to CB with obs and still obs virtual cam other sites although ideally if the other site supports direct streaming with obs use that unless there is a con to doing so.
Streamate is one of the sites, which possibly makes the whole thing complicate (?) This, plus I use Chrome with the Lovense extension, I am not sure all this could be successfully combined somehow.

I will give it a try tomorrow and will give you an an update on this!

Thank you!💕

Upvote 0