AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

hi @punker barbie Can you help me with reactive my account in chaturbate?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 15, 2024
Hi @punker barbie i know i botther you a lot, but Can you help me reactive my account, since this morning i cant sign in , i imagine is for change to username . Im waiting almost 12 hours

How much longer i should wait for this change , tomorrow is my pay day.

Thanks you so much , really thanks you so much

Hi @punker barbie i know i botther you a lot, but Can you help me reactive my account, since this morning i cant sign in , i imagine is for change to username . Im waiting almost 12 hours

How much longer i should wait for this change , tomorrow is my pay day.

Thanks you so much , really thanks you so much
Hey @xhxoxtxsxex Support has confirmed that they have received your email and is currently being looked into. We appreciate your patience. Support will get back to you as soon as possible.
Since CB is already looking into your issue, please stop making new threads/posts regarding it. Thanks.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
I write again because im waiting since 5 days and nothing about my account . Support dont say how much longer i should wait more , my day pay was 3 days ago. my users write me what happened with my account. I imagine you ask the same as me if you dont get answer in 5 days and cant log in , just see your account is delete .

Thanks @punker barbie for your answer.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.