AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

hi @punker barbie Can you help me remove the shadowban from my account?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 15, 2024
good morning @punker barbie, mi username is xhxoxtxsxex, I have written to support asking if my account has a shadow ban since almost no users enter, nor do they enter through my tags, on chaturbate it positions me at 200, and in cb hours I appear at 1000 in cb explorer in 1600, since April it has been like this and every day it is worse, as a couple it is not to be said before it was position 1, 2 and 3 now it doesn't even let us arrive there, they don't answer my emails, neither does the one I responded to with my change of user. Could you help me please, thank you.

I have been with you on the page for 9 years and I have more than 574,000 followers, this is the first time this has happened to me, I have not broken any rules nor do I have any warnings or anything, I just want my account to go back to what it was before. Thank you

CB does not shadow ban. Things are different every day on CB with regards to users in rooms and you can not go and blame CB for "shadow bans" because that does NOT happen

Right now you have 140 viewers in the room. Some models would be very happy to have that amount of viewers

There is no guarantee that you will have a certain amount of viewers or tippers in the room at any given time no matter how many followers you have

Reactions: Vixxen81
Upvote 0
As Darthro says, there's no shadowbans

however something DID change in April for CB, and I'm seeing new people on the front page a lot more now instead of always the same accounts.. it's not due to shadowbans, just something has changed I think in how they put people at the front of the page..

With 574.000 followers, if your room is almost empty it does sound odd, or a lot of these followers are no longer active sadly..

Upvote 0
good morning @punker barbie, mi username is xhxoxtxsxex, I have written to support asking if my account has a shadow ban since almost no users enter, nor do they enter through my tags, on chaturbate it positions me at 200, and in cb hours I appear at 1000 in cb explorer in 1600, since April it has been like this and every day it is worse, as a couple it is not to be said before it was position 1, 2 and 3 now it doesn't even let us arrive there, they don't answer my emails, neither does the one I responded to with my change of user. Could you help me please, thank you.

I have been with you on the page for 9 years and I have more than 574,000 followers, this is the first time this has happened to me, I have not broken any rules nor do I have any warnings or anything, I just want my account to go back to what it was before. Thank you
for example now in youre page i have
Espectadores registrados exclusivos:41
Tus puntos:0
Tu puesto:260

but in others im in 960 page 9

isnt normal, The statistics of the 3 sites do not match, I have asked other models and they all match, mine does not

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2024-05-20 at 12.24.17 PM (1).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-05-20 at 12.24.17 PM (1).jpeg
    165.8 KB · Views: 11
  • WhatsApp Image 2024-05-20 at 12.24.17 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-05-20 at 12.24.17 PM.jpeg
    163 KB · Views: 11
  • WhatsApp Image 2024-05-20 at 12.24.18 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-05-20 at 12.24.18 PM.jpeg
    289.4 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Upvote 0
With a 9 year old account that would be my guess as well
you dont undertsnad, my account was good until april, the others accounts how cb explore, cb hours dont have the same numbers as Chaturbate in real time. I mean The statistics of the 3 sites do not match, I have asked other models and they all match, mine does not

Last edited:
Upvote 0
There is no such thing as a shadow ban on CB.

You need to switch things up and use better hash tags.

Reactions: Wuggie
Upvote 0
You are correct that things changed somewhere near april.. at least I have also noticed it, but it's not a shadowban!!

as I mentioned in my earlier posts, it's clear to see that their algorithm have changed somehow, it's NOT the same people that are in the front page all the time anymore, at least not the same ones as it was back before April

that the statistics from the 3 sites are different, can be there's a small delay on anything that uses any API, I would imagine it doesn't update JUST as often as CB itself does, to save resources, (Maybe @cbhours can actually confirm something like this)

but the short answer to all of this is, you're not shadowbanned.

Upvote 0
You are correct that things changed somewhere near april.. at least I have also noticed it, but it's not a shadowban!!

as I mentioned in my earlier posts, it's clear to see that their algorithm have changed somehow, it's NOT the same people that are in the front page all the time anymore, at least not the same ones as it was back before April

that the statistics from the 3 sites are different, can be there's a small delay on anything that uses any API, I would imagine it doesn't update JUST as often as CB itself does, to save resources, (Maybe @cbhours can actually confirm something like this)

but the short answer to all of this is, you're not shadowbanned.

I havent kept my eye on the algorithm in over a year now...maybe 2? im so bad with time! Anyway they rarely change the core mechanic, the changes are almost always added on top of the core mechanic and those changes are usually reductions in positional value. I'm basing what im saying on the few very obvious changes that they have put in over the years and its obvious they like their core mechanic (colored users) it would have been so much easier for them to just switch to a camscore system if they wanted to.

you dont undertsnad, my account was good until april, the others accounts how cb explore, cb hours dont have the same numbers as Chaturbate in real time. I mean The statistics of the 3 sites do not match, I have asked other models and they all match, mine does not

contest stats are not the same thing as your position on the site (i mean unless thats changed recently), If you want to the most accurate position on the website you can get that from chaturfier.com *cough* scraping *cough* *winks at @Vixxen81 * cause theres no way that site isnt pulling the raw pages directly unless they know some secret the rest of us don't.

Edit: to be more clear, chaturfier can some how see models that block appear on network sites and factor them into the position in comparison to other models. This makes them the best website for tracking your position.

Last edited:
  • Funny!
Upvote 0
I havent kept my eye on the algorithm in over a year now...maybe 2? im so bad with time! Anyway they rarely change the core mechanic, the changes are almost always added on top of the core mechanic and those changes are usually reductions in positional value. I'm basing what im saying on the few very obvious changes that they have put in over the years and its obvious they like their core mechanic (colored users) it would have been so much easier for them to just switch to a camscore system if they wanted to.

contest stats are not the same thing as your position on the site (i mean unless thats changed recently), If you want to the most accurate position on the website you can get that from chaturfier.com *cough* scraping *cough* *winks at @Vixxen81 * cause theres no way that site isnt pulling the raw pages directly unless they know some secret the rest of us don't.
You know what the funny is for. ;)

Upvote 0
I'm sorry I didn't actually pay close attention to the details of this thread the first time just the tagged post.

sorry for the unsolicited broadcasting advice but @xhxoxtxsxex you almost never hang around at the end of your couples show in female gender. I've never seen your show but just looking at your stats you should keep an eye on your position on chaturfier and if you end your couple show in the top 130 or so just kick the guy out and switch to female gender for a few minutes. All you need is a few minutes each time and you can take advantage of that switch to gain more followers from the female gender category.

Edit: I only give that advice because OP clearly has a huge following focused on her couple shows but spends a lot of time broadcasting under female gender.

Last edited:
Reactions: tinacb
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.