AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Help

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 21, 2024
Chaturbate Username
etheralsexbabe111
Hello I would like to reach out to @punker barbie as I have not gotten my chaturbate payment yet! I didn’t even get a confirmation email, I’ve emailed support on chaturbate and still nothing, im at a loss at what to do- I wonder also if I messed up my payment information on direct deposit I actually have no clue as to what to do

Solution
Hi there @punker barbie they did get back to me and I apparently never filled out tax information on the w9 tax form I have it filled out and sent it back could u reach out one more time please and ask them if I did it correctly so I can get the confirmation email about my payment .. I have rent coming up on the first of June so I’m trying my hardest to get everything done correctly and in a timely manner thanks again
I have confirmed that the support team has resolved your inquiry.
Hi @etheralbabe111 I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #23447881
Hi there @punker barbie they did get back to me and I apparently never filled out tax information on the w9 tax form I have it filled out and sent it back could u reach out one more time please and ask them if I did it correctly so I can get the confirmation email about my payment .. I have rent coming up on the first of June so I’m trying my hardest to get everything done correctly and in a timely manner thanks again

Upvote 0
I have confirmed that the support team has resolved your inquiry.

Reactions: etheralbabe111
Upvote 0
Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.