AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Help with refund on private for connection issues

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 18, 2022
Chaturbate Username
Bigiez
i have had issues were I have gone to private and the model can’t hear me and doesn’t respond to PM’s, I spend the entire time trouble shoring to find that my system is ok, and the videos clearly indicate the models couldn’t communicate, why can’t I get at least some if not all tokens refunded or at least 1/2

i have had issues were I have gone to private and the model can’t hear me and doesn’t respond to PM’s, I spend the entire time trouble shoring to find that my system is ok, and the videos clearly indicate the models couldn’t communicate, why can’t I get at least some if not all tokens refunded or at least 1/2

I don't use it but as far as I know the c2c feature does not transmit audio. I believe guys have been doing a password show from their room if they want the model to be able to hear them.

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.