AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Help with Chaturbate Account

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 28, 2024
Hi @punker barbie
I really hope that you are able to help me with this issue. When I joined chaturbate I was 19 years old and my account got banned when I was 21 for no reason. They have my ID and social security so they are able to check how old I am. They banned me because they may have thought I was underage. This happened right after I uploaded my ID for age verification. I believe either it did not register the correct information on the ID or something else must have gone wrong. I have tried contacting customer support but they are not looking into the case at all. I would appreciate you so much if you can help me and figure out why this happened, I have never done anything against the terms and conditions and enjoyed being able to stream. Thank you!

Username: akira_shura

Status
Not open for further replies.