AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Help setting up wish list?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 23, 2011
I tried searching for this, so I apologize if this has been covered before. I'm also not a model, but a good friend of mine joined MFC about a month ago and is trying to set up her wish list.

I can't figure it out, she can't figure it out! Ok, she set it up in her model name, and added items, but can't seem to get the shipping info to work. When I added items to my cart, they want to ship to me.

I would appreciate any help you all can offer, or point to other discussions covering the topic.

Thanks.

It asks a few times before you complete the order if you want to ship to the billing address or other address etc.

And obviously you added the items to your cart from her wishlist yes? As you can't ship something to a wishlist person if it isnt on the list.

When I go to my wishlist, there's a thing over on the left to "Show list profile" and once I clicked on that, there's a button to "Update this list's profile" which takes me to a page where I can set a shipping address among other things. I will point out that pretty much no matter what you do with an Amazon Wishlist, the city and state for your mailing address will be visible to people who buy things for you. This is why a lot of models who aren't in large cities actually intentionally choose a PO Box in a neighboring town.

Jupiter551 said:
It asks a few times before you complete the order if you want to ship to the billing address or other address etc.

And obviously you added the items to your cart from her wishlist yes? As you can't ship something to a wishlist person if it isnt on the list.
Yes, of course it gives me shipping options. But it shows MY address, not hers.

Mirra said:
When I go to my wishlist, there's a thing over on the left to "Show list profile" and once I clicked on that, there's a button to "Update this list's profile" which takes me to a page where I can set a shipping address among other things. I will point out that pretty much no matter what you do with an Amazon Wishlist, the city and state for your mailing address will be visible to people who buy things for you. This is why a lot of models who aren't in large cities actually intentionally choose a PO Box in a neighboring town.
Thanks I will have her look for that.

Mirra said:

Wait, why the hell do you have a wishlist lol

Jupiter551 said:
Mirra said:

Wait, why the hell do you have a wishlist lol
I have friends and family who like Amazon wishlists to know what kind of things I want for my birthday or Christmas so I use it. It's not for MFC nub. :p

Mirra said:
I have friends and family who like Amazon wishlists to know what kind of things I want for my birthday or Christmas so I use it. It's not for MFC nub. :p

Oh, well I wondered cos I had considered making one a while ago to link to models when they link me theirs lol.

That's a really good idea though, cos I always get asked what I want, usually right before said birthday or christmas, and I'm like uhmmmm....mental blank" and end up with another fucking george foreman grill

Status
Not open for further replies.