AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Help for a former cb model

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
May 6, 2024
Hi Everyone,

I'm in contact with a former Russian cb model who is going through a crazy challenging time.

In the last three months:
- Her mother has unexpectedly died
- Her father has committed suicide while receiving treatment as an alcoholic
- She's been hit by a motorcyclist - broken leg - has a cast on it for the next 4-6 months

She got very depressed - tried drugs (but has now stopped) and even attempted suicide

She has next to no relatives or friends

Being in Russia, there is no benefits she can receive

I'd like to try to help her... she's wanting to get on with life, wants to get counselling, but most urgently she needs to find a way to earn money.

CB is not an option for her.

Can anyone provide some suggestions?

Taking the
but most urgently she needs to find a way to earn money
How she does that is really up to her. Being in Russia, camming involving nudity is illegal and has risks which many take, but with that comes significant penalties. Needs to be her decision to cam or look for another work type.
As you said CB isn't an option for her, there are still other token-based platforms that have plenty of Russian models, including Stripchat and BongaCams.
If she is keen to continue working in the same industry, then joining ACF (as @BrookeRidess mentioned above) and getting verified would open up a lot of opportunities to share and learn.
I'd like to try to help her...
Best way you can do that is to be there and tip her if she is working online, strongly urge you to resist any temptation (or request?) to send money off the platform.
Others have commented on the likelihood that the woes she has described to you may be a hustle, only you know the circumstances of your contact with her and how credible that may be.
At the very least I would see a red flag from the fact you mentioned CB is no longer an option - was she banned, if so, on what grounds? If it was a studio disagreement, could she go indie?

Last edited: