AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Got Banned - Emailed Support - OBS Mistake

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Aug 1, 2024
Hello everyone (@punkerbarbie),

I recently was banned last Saturday on CB. I just got my new computer, set up extensions and got my OBS and everything running. Did a couple tests on CB to make sure all was running great for streaming later. I was externally streaming using OBS to CB. I closed down my browser and thought I stopped the stream in OBS. My daughter then came and sat by me and we were looking at some of her old photos when I noticed a alert popup on my computer that my stream ended? I checked and come to find out OBS was still running and I assume my daughter and I were broadcasting to my room without my knowledge. I checked my CB account and it said that I was banned.
It was a total mistake and I contacted CB support by email to let them know what I just explained and that I would make sure that it would NEVER happen again. I spoke to someone on discord who told me that I should come on here and ask @punkerbarbie to see if maybe I could get some assistance/guidence? I really enjoyed streaming on there and would never do anything purposely to get banned. This was a huge accident and I'm very upset with myself that I didn't completely close out OBS and disconnect my camera. UGH! Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Chaturbate warns you when connecting to OBS that closing Chaturbate does not end the stream while OBS is still running, and you put your child at risk by ignoring that warning. I think there's a good chance you will remain banned for her safety.

Upvote 0
Hello everyone (@punkerbarbie),

I recently was banned last Saturday on CB. I just got my new computer, set up extensions and got my OBS and everything running. Did a couple tests on CB to make sure all was running great for streaming later. I was externally streaming using OBS to CB. I closed down my browser and thought I stopped the stream in OBS. My daughter then came and sat by me and we were looking at some of her old photos when I noticed a alert popup on my computer that my stream ended? I checked and come to find out OBS was still running and I assume my daughter and I were broadcasting to my room without my knowledge. I checked my CB account and it said that I was banned.
It was a total mistake and I contacted CB support by email to let them know what I just explained and that I would make sure that it would NEVER happen again. I spoke to someone on discord who told me that I should come on here and ask @punkerbarbie to see if maybe I could get some assistance/guidence? I really enjoyed streaming on there and would never do anything purposely to get banned. This was a huge accident and I'm very upset with myself that I didn't completely close out OBS and disconnect my camera. UGH! Any help would be greatly appreciated.
So you have no chance. Don't expect any help here. Find a new page.

Upvote 0