AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Frozen tokens, continue working or NO?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Sep 22, 2022
I mod for a model with accumulating, i guess, frozen tokens that won't cash out. She works for a studio and her admin told her they contacted support four days ago, I was told here on Ambercuties, in an earlier inquiry, that maybe they were investigating and that support would not answer until the investigation is through. The model wants to know if you would advise her NOT to work until the investigation is over. Please any information is appreciated Thank You Johnm

She's on an independent account and the Studio will either need to add her to the Studio account or add their payout information to her account or she needs to send the tokens to a studio name.
Earning more tokens won't make a difference unless she's banned.

Upvote 0
She's on an independent account and the Studio will either need to add her to the Studio account or add their payout information to her account or she needs to send the tokens to a studio name.
Earning more tokens won't make a difference unless she's banned.
Thanks but i don't understand what you are saying here. If she is under investigation then we don't know if she is banned or not. She has been accumulating tokens working each day and if she in the final analysis is banned it would seem she would lose those tokens possibly so i was just looking for advise for her about continuing working and accumulating tokens, who knows how long it could take to find out. She goes through her studio account she cannot directly contact support and her admin has tried but hasn't gotten any answer back.

Upvote 0