AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

freelivefriends.com We need your support!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 11, 2011
freelivefriends.com
We need your support guys. Come make an account and hang out with us. We add new features all the time and we have built really cool environment to hang out in. If you girls are looking to make some more money then come list your videos. If you guys are looking for something more social and different then come show some love to our models. :thumbleft:

Bump :)

You guys should check this site out!

It has a lot more girls on it now. (Including me, I just haven't verified yet) :twocents-02cents:

I'm in the process of making an account there as well. :thumbleft:

I'm on FLF and will be offering a free full-length video to any basic member who becomes verified from now until the end of September.

Reactions: emily420 and Gen
I am also on FLF. Link in signature. Uploading videos on there all the time :)

Reactions: emily420
PunkInDrublic said:
What exactly is it? Camsite? Video Store?

It's actually both. You can video chat, and buy videos as well. There isn't a mass chat like MFC though but that's ok with me lol

candicehayes said:
It's actually both. You can video chat, and buy videos as well. There isn't a mass chat like MFC though but that's ok with me lol
No mass chat doesn't bother me at all. Main interest is private shows which is what you mean by video chat I reckon.

PunkInDrublic said:
candicehayes said:
No mass chat doesn't bother me at all. Main interest is private shows which is what you mean by video chat I reckon.

Yep you can send the credits and get cam2cam shows with the girls :) It's actually a pretty neat site. They've just gotten up and running but so far, i'm lovin it! I must say, the thing I love the most, their support. Unlike other sites that shall not be named, they are very quickly to respond to any questions or concerns anyone may have.

Status
Not open for further replies.