AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

following list from the lost account

• Thread starter Deleted member 85415
  • Start date
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
D

Deleted member 85415

Hello, it is possible to withdraw from lost account my following list? As a text file or clone the list to a new account or another way? I lost access to my account because I only logged in through automatic login and autologin was broken, I don't know the password or email because I didn't save the login data and it was many years ago... supposedly it is not possible to change the email without a password, so account is dead, it's not a big problem because it's just a gray account without any ID - the only "valuable" thing for me is following list. thanks

being a lost account, no. Any account in general also no. Nothing can be done since you lost access to your account. Lost password should send email to you, but if you dont even know that from old account, Its all lost

Upvote 0
Hello,
If your account was from "many years ago," there is a strong possibility that the models you were following are no longer transmitting. You should consider making a new account, buying some tokens, and looking for fresh experiences.

Cheers,
Cexmental

Reactions: Vixxen81
Upvote 0
Hello,
If your account was from "many years ago," there is a strong possibility that the models you were following are no longer transmitting. You should consider making a new account, buying some tokens, and looking for fresh experiences.

Cheers,
Cexmental
No no, automatic login worked years, until now, from cookies. Of course, the most reasonable thing would be to set up my email (I think I didn't enter one during registration), and then easy reset the password. But support won't set new email, because I don't know the password :D ...so it is lost. but thanks for all answers

Upvote 0
If someone deals with a similar problem in the future, there is a solution (not good but better than nothing)... You need to find in the browser profile "data.sqlite" text file for chaturbate site. Of course there isn't following list, but it looks like the names of all new visited rooms (in some time interval) are stored there. Too much data for sequential copying one by one, but by memory you can copy the exact names of your favourite rooms. IMHO It would be much easier if support would simply change the email of the obvious owner (with an account without any personal data, it's nothing anyway) in a moment, but life is not ideal :D

Upvote 0