AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Follow up question need help.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Miss A

Cam Model
Jun 19, 2024
Somewhere over the rainbow
chaturbate.com
Chaturbate Username
Andi_Purre
Hello everyone specially to you @punker barbie. I tried to open Chaturbate on my phone to submit my Valid Legal Documents and verify my account again. But it says like this. (Kindly please see attach file)

I wanted to use my phone to verify my account again on Chaturbate because I do have high quality phone for me able to capture my Documents which are my I.D’s Clearly and Visible to read and check.

Because I am having trouble on my Computer and not really comfortable using it for my Age Verification Process.

Could you kindly please Assist me with this matter? I haven’t submitted a new ticket yet for this matter. Should I request one?

Because I think my IP Address got banned as well that’s why I can’t connect to the server.

Looking forward for your positive response.

Thank You 🙏

Andi_Purre

Attachments

• IMG_3537.png
    IMG_3537.png
    372.8 KB · Views: 12
In Addition: I already tried to download Chrome on my phone but it still doesn’t working. Even incognito still doesn’t working with it.

Edited: I also even clear my device history and all the data, but it still the same. I still can’t connect to the server using my phone.

The only thing I see it works is if I connect my phone to another internet provider (to someone I know.)

My problem here is that my own Internet Provider doesn’t support the website server (Chaturbate) for me able to connect with it, and used my phone to get Age Verified instead of desktop. Because, I am more comfortable to verify on my phone than to desktop ( The website “Chaturbate” on my desktop is working good and connecting to the server without the precaution. )

Can I kindly ask if you can take a look at this? @punker barbie I will be glad to hear from you 🙂

Btw I already submitted a ticket regarding with this matter. I am now waiting for the response.

Thank you!

Sincerely,
Andi_Purre

Last edited:
Upvote 0