AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Findom

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I don't personally do a whole lotta findom (almost none).
If you're a cammer or content creator I'd suggest verifying your account on here so that you can access the industry section of this forum. A lot of those who do this gig don't want to share personal info in public.
It's also a really supportive community in the verified threads, we help each other achieve goals.

(If you want info from the receivers side that is)

There's a lot involved in that kind of relationships and it's a lot more than it looks. People make a lot of presumptions around findom, givers and takers, so, I guess, this is why we see trolls twitting "Whom can I cashapp $1K today?" and ladies be like "Tip me $500 now, pig!" out of the blue. (I don't judge, I've done this myself *embarassed*)
But, it's incredibly interesting and surprisingly beautiful, if one takes the time to see behind findom and how it can be a pleasureable, self-evolving and sometimes maybe even a loving experience, for both parts. And there's no one-size-fits-all here, since every person is a new book to read and learn from. And, I like that.

Reactions: MarieElise