AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

"femdom" model and her users threatened to dox me days after writing my name on someone's chest without consent

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Aug 7, 2017
She's still the only model in 10 years to gell me to go die and that's just another tuesday for her. She has members regularly paying for this type of revenge extreme toxic content or mistreatment from her and it's all over their social media. It's also disappointing that it's clearly fueled by hate and it's allowed by cb. It ranges from cringy and poor judgement to just downright sick. Where I draw the line is when they start colluding against one person. I stuck around because I thought this model wanted to improve and in some ways they have. but they went off the deep end this time and nobody speaks up. They just let her do this shit or they help her harass others. I took the threat seriously and lost my temper. She got my info from a user and reported me (because 1000 tokens isn't enough motivation for her to say sorry or send some content that I request) and got my accounts banned. When I say accounts, I had older accounts from when I owned a studio. I mostly don't use those accounts. I use about two main accounts. She reported anything I've used in the last year. Because if you call her out on not doing peoples tips she will ban you. She's always banning people for offensive shit she does herself. To make it worse, this individual was in the hospital recently. She asked 1000 usd offline (which also came after some harassments on their behalf) all this craziness she's doing and one email to support and I'm the bad guy. It's insane.

I'm kinda upset cb ignored my previous reports about data she's leaked or conflicts she's had with other members. It's not just me that she's done this to. Her and her members have used my former models photos without consent. I assumed it was an isolated situation by one user. No, they, these russians from her studio, they share confidential information of everyone who communicates with them. They act entitles and infallible as if the femdom tag gives them agency to be abusive. I really can't understand where their attitude comes from because I've showed them now to earn better without the toxicity and they still revert to it. And If it felt like normal bdsm members or if their social media didn't look like pages on 4chan I wouldn't complain. Everyone she's surrounded herself with is extreme in one form or another and the platform lets her use them to bend/break rules, bully and exploit other members. They've agreed with me, she's not doing femdom, it's abuse. So it's not me being hyperfocused on her.

tldr; she got wild, came after me with her friends and threatened to dox. since she did this previously I took it seriously and blew up. Cb doesn't do much about content on conflicts on other platforms and they also ignored my reprots. I feel like one of her femdom victims despite my efforts and setting boundaries. I'm supporting the platform and encouraging others to follow TOS but these tickets into support where models' make wild claims HEAVILY favor the model 100% of the time no questions asked.

What can I even do? I assume this is why I got banned? Can I send details to support my claims? @punker barbie please help

• Wat?!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
She's still the only model in 10 years to gell me to go die and that's just another tuesday for her. She has members regularly paying for this type of revenge extreme toxic content or mistreatment from her and it's all over their social media. It's also disappointing that it's clearly fueled by hate and it's allowed by cb. It ranges from cringy and poor judgement to just downright sick. Where I draw the line is when they start colluding against one person. I stuck around because I thought this model wanted to improve and in some ways they have. but they went off the deep end this time and nobody speaks up. They just let her do this shit or they help her harass others. I took the threat seriously and lost my temper. She got my info from a user and reported me (because 1000 tokens isn't enough motivation for her to say sorry or send some content that I request) and got my accounts banned. When I say accounts, I had older accounts from when I owned a studio. I mostly don't use those accounts. I use about two main accounts. She reported anything I've used in the last year. Because if you call her out on not doing peoples tips she will ban you. She's always banning people for offensive shit she does herself. To make it worse, this individual was in the hospital recently. She asked 1000 usd offline (which also came after some harassments on their behalf) all this craziness she's doing and one email to support and I'm the bad guy. It's insane.

I'm kinda upset cb ignored my previous reports about data she's leaked or conflicts she's had with other members. It's not just me that she's done this to. Her and her members have used my former models photos without consent. I assumed it was an isolated situation by one user. No, they, these russians from her studio, they share confidential information of everyone who communicates with them. They act entitles and infallible as if the femdom tag gives them agency to be abusive. I really can't understand where their attitude comes from because I've showed them now to earn better without the toxicity and they still revert to it. And If it felt like normal bdsm members or if their social media didn't look like pages on 4chan I wouldn't complain. Everyone she's surrounded herself with is extreme in one form or another and the platform lets her use them to bend/break rules, bully and exploit other members. They've agreed with me, she's not doing femdom, it's abuse. So it's not me being hyperfocused on her.

tldr; she got wild, came after me with her friends and threatened to dox. since she did this previously I took it seriously and blew up. Cb doesn't do much about content on conflicts on other platforms and they also ignored my reprots. I feel like one of her femdom victims despite my efforts and setting boundaries. I'm supporting the platform and encouraging others to follow TOS but these tickets into support where models' make wild claims HEAVILY favor the model 100% of the time no questions asked.

What can I even do? I assume this is why I got banned? Can I send details to support my claims? @punker barbie please help
Sometimes I know it's words, but no matter how hard I try, it just reads like someone dropped a tin of Alpahabeti Spaghetti.

Upvote 0