AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Failed picture approvals

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

NaomiNSFW

Cam Model
Mar 3, 2024
mia.nsfwsites.info
Twitter Username
@MiaBDSM
Chaturbate Username
miabunni
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1008138671/miabunni/
I've had all 3 profile gallery collections rejected and i'm not really sure why. The first one is because I included a Blahaj and apparently that encouraged beastiality. Keep in mind I was able to upload this image on the last account I had before I had to create a new account due to a scam I came across.

Then these 2 galleries where rejected which makes absolutely no sense.
I want to make sure the moderators are looking at these fairly because if I go live and get banned for no reason that's gonna be pretty awful.

Screenshot 2024-07-18 at 00.04.45.png
Screenshot 2024-07-18 at 00.04.39.png

The only reason I can think of why these might be rejected is they have been retained for record keeping for 2257 and been compared to my old account.
As I say i've recently changed my id with a new name and gender marker and tbh having to look at my old photo IDs in chaturbate.com/identity is pretty awful already, it's like a reminder that I can't escape. Luckily my new photo ID picture pops up when I start broadcasting now at least.

I know the photo on my actual ID hasn't changed but that's literally because I can't afford to replace it at the moment. A name change is free, a photo change isn't/

Upvote 0
Hello @NaomiNSFW Please provide your username or ticket number so I may pass it along to our Support team
MiaBunni is my username. I haven't been given a ticket number. i think because I directly emailed support.

Upvote 0
I've had all 3 profile gallery collections rejected and i'm not really sure why. The first one is because I included a Blahaj and apparently that encouraged beastiality. Keep in mind I was able to upload this image on the last account I had before I had to create a new account due to a scam I came across.

Then these 2 galleries where rejected which makes absolutely no sense.
I want to make sure the moderators are looking at these fairly because if I go live and get banned for no reason that's gonna be pretty awful.

View attachment 100808
View attachment 100809
Lovely pictures but I think your second set counts as misogyny according to the rules, may also apply to your first set. But please post any reply you get so other models will know.

Upvote 0
Lovely pictures but I think your second set counts as misogyny according to the rules, may also apply to your first set. But please post any reply you get so other models will know.
I can't see how it would be interpreted as Misogyny at all but I appreciate the observation because i've never thought if it in that way.

I do think it must be something to do with the 2257 rule because they are allowed to keep images after your account is deleted for record keeping. If it's any other reason I will be completely baffled but if that's the case i'll post what the response was.

I think the thing that confuses me a tad is i've uploaded these images before literally 2 > 3 months beforehand and had no issues so if anything weird arises now I think it would be justified to question it.

Upvote 0
I can't see how it would be interpreted as Misogyny at all but I appreciate the observation because i've never thought if it in that way.

I do think it must be something to do with the 2257 rule because they are allowed to keep images after your account is deleted for record keeping. If it's any other reason I will be completely baffled but if that's the case i'll post what the response was.

I think the thing that confuses me a tad is i've uploaded these images before literally 2 > 3 months beforehand and had no issues so if anything weird arises now I think it would be justified to question it.
Rules change so quickly in this business. It can be hard to stay up on them. Keep us updated though because this is a unique situation.

Many models have multiple accounts with the same content uploaded to both or all accounts.

Upvote 0
Rules change so quickly in this business. It can be hard to stay up on them. Keep us updated though because this is a unique situation.

Many models have multiple accounts with the same content uploaded to both or all accounts.

True. I'm kind of hoping it was a rogue moderator tbh 😝

Last edited:
Upvote 0
As a side-note thank you for hiding the first verification pic I made a couple years back. I know you have to keep it internally for legal reasons but for me knowing that I don't have to see that is really helpful. Not many sites handle name / gender marker changes well so I do appreciate it 🩷.

Upvote 0