AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Exclusive Shows on Stripchat Aren't Exclusive – Support Doesn't Care

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jul 21, 2024
Germany
Yes, I'm a FriendlyUser, but currently a very unhappy customer, and for good reason.

During a private show with a model on Stripchat, I upgraded to Exclusive after a few minutes. Initially, everything was great, and I enjoyed the show. However, when I later watched the recording, I noticed the model was receiving Lovense activations from other users. This made me suspicious, so I looked into it and discovered that she was streaming on four different platforms simultaneously. It was clear that she hadn't turned off the other streams during our show. I felt betrayed. I paid for an Exclusive show where I should have been the only viewer and received the only recording, but the model streamed freely on other platforms without any restrictions.

After some investigation online, I found the stream recorded from Chaturbate on a public streaming record page. This is absolutely unacceptable to me.

I found the Stripchat Rules for Models page, where it clearly states that this behavior is against the rules. I thought, "This can't be serious!" So, I submitted a ticket to support, but it was rejected. I filed an appeal, but that was rejected too. It's becoming increasingly frustrating and infuriating. The model is still doing the same thing now, and it seems like she doesn't care, just like the support team at Stripchat. I'm sharing my story here to make it a bit more public because deceiving customers like this is a disgrace!

What are your thoughts on this?

Solution
Thank you for your responses @Wuggie & @Ozzie_

The model, like many others, is Colombian and works from a studio. After researching these circumstances, I find it difficult to judge the situation properly. The economic conditions of many of these models do not allow them to find other jobs where they can earn similar amounts. This dependency on the studio is often very strong.

Typically, the model and studio split the earnings 50/50, and that's after Stripchat takes its cut. Even then, they probably earn more than in a regular job, which they would have to find first. If I escalate this issue further, there is a chance that the model could lose her job. Maybe she would register elsewhere or change her behavior, it's...
I do not find that behaviour acceptable, it's a no go for me if models do this, as simple as that, also because it's against the ToS.. I have found the best way to contact support, is by the chat system, so if you have not contacted them through the chat, I would do so.. other than that, maybe @Charlie_SC or @Stella_SC can help

Reactions: Ozzie_
Upvote 0
If it happened as you have said, and you are not mistaken, then you are 100% right to be upset. It is a major breach of TOS for models.

That SC support did nothing, suggests to me that there was not enough proof provided by you for them to investigate and "prosecute". You need to provide proof for such allegations, you cannot just say "She did this".

But in the end you need to move on. Forget about her and find a model who will respect TOS regarding private shows.

Upvote 0

The model, like many others, is Colombian and works from a studio. After researching these circumstances, I find it difficult to judge the situation properly. The economic conditions of many of these models do not allow them to find other jobs where they can earn similar amounts. This dependency on the studio is often very strong.

Typically, the model and studio split the earnings 50/50, and that's after Stripchat takes its cut. Even then, they probably earn more than in a regular job, which they would have to find first. If I escalate this issue further, there is a chance that the model could lose her job. Maybe she would register elsewhere or change her behavior, it's hard to say. But overall, I think it might be better to leave it as it is without seeking my justice here.

Or do you think this assumption is wrong and that I should push for enforcement?

Reactions: Ozzie_
Upvote 0
Yes, I'm a FriendlyUser, but currently a very unhappy customer, and for good reason.

During a private show with a model on Stripchat, I upgraded to Exclusive after a few minutes. Initially, everything was great, and I enjoyed the show. However, when I later watched the recording, I noticed the model was receiving Lovense activations from other users. This made me suspicious, so I looked into it and discovered that she was streaming on four different platforms simultaneously. It was clear that she hadn't turned off the other streams during our show. I felt betrayed. I paid for an Exclusive show where I should have been the only viewer and received the only recording, but the model streamed freely on other platforms without any restrictions.

After some investigation online, I found the stream recorded from Chaturbate on a public streaming record page. This is absolutely unacceptable to me.

I found the Stripchat Rules for Models page, where it clearly states that this behavior is against the rules. I thought, "This can't be serious!" So, I submitted a ticket to support, but it was rejected. I filed an appeal, but that was rejected too. It's becoming increasingly frustrating and infuriating. The model is still doing the same thing now, and it seems like she doesn't care, just like the support team at Stripchat. I'm sharing my story here to make it a bit more public because deceiving customers like this is a disgrace!

I spend my time exclusively on Chaturbate, which doesn’t have this feature. However, several of the models I enjoy rely on the income they make to support themselves and I want them to do well.

Reactions: MarieElise
Upvote 0

Typically, the model and studio split the earnings 50/50, and that's after Stripchat takes its cut. Even then, they probably earn more than in a regular job, which they would have to find first. If I escalate this issue further, there is a chance that the model could lose her job. Maybe she would register elsewhere or change her behavior, it's hard to say. But overall, I think it might be better to leave it as it is without seeking my justice here.

Or do you think this assumption is wrong and that I should push for enforcement?
All I would say is that it's unlikely she's breaching the TOC without the explicit consent (or more likely encouragement) of the studio. It's highly likely that she doesn't make the rules in terms of her transmissions.

Upvote 0

The Chaturbate recording you found is hosted by an illegal pirating site outside of the United States. She did not post it herself nor did she consent to it being posted nor was the studio involved.

Chaturbate does not require a model to stop their stream when going private on another site and it is highly unlikely someone would take her private on CB at the same time you did on SC.

She's multi-streaming for a reason and she may have simply forgotten to stop the other shows when you suddenly and I assume without warning went exclusive.

Upvote 0
I’d also like to add ‘Barry, down the road.’… as a new ACF euphemism for a member who isn’t quite at the back tattoo, however they could be damn close. There’s nothing to support this, but I thought it could be quite amusing. @AmberCutie

• Funny!
Upvote 0
Oh ffs. Did you cum? Was it good? Who gives a shit?

Who cares if it was ‘exclusive’ or not. What, Barry down the road nobbed off as well?

Who cares?
Sort of my view as well. Ultimately you were exclusive on Stripchat and that's arguably all that your tokens are paying for.

Upvote 0

I personally would just put it down to "experience" and move on.

No need to report her, it really is only an inconvenience and a disappointment for you, you haven't really lost anything.

As others have said, she may have had no control over whether other streams are shut down even though SC TOS requires public streams on other platforms to be shut down during a private show of any type on SC.

Other comments here are a bit harsh I think. As a user on SC you are in fact entitled to expect that the models follow TOS (but life is full of minor disappointments ;) ). However some comments are valid, in that if you enjoyed the private show, what does it matter what else was going on, especially if you only realised afterwards.

Find other models to visit (there are thousands there at any one time) and enjoy your time on SC. 👍

Upvote 0
Solution
On stripchat the studio gets a copy of every warning, suspension, ban sent to the model. It's not like on CB where a model gets a warning and the studio might not know about it. So at the least they should have issued a warning, I don't know what you mean when you say rejected? Did you try to ask for a refund or something?

Upvote 0