AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Exclusive Private on Stripchat broadcast as a Secret Show on Chaturbate.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jan 6, 2024
There are a couple of similar threads but I haven't found one that directly addresses my question.
If a viewer takes a model into an Exclusive Pvt on SC is there a way of disabling spying on CB or does it have to be set as a Spy show?

There are a couple of similar threads but I haven't found one that directly addresses my question.
If a viewer takes a model into an Exclusive Pvt on SC is there a way of disabling spying on CB or does it have to be set as a Spy show?
The only way a model can enter a private show on Chaturbate is if the viewer initiates it so I'm not really sure what you're asking here. A model can set a ticket show and allow people to buy throughout on CB while doing the show on SC...

Hi Vixen, thanks for your reply, I can't have made myself clear, forgive me. What I am asking is that; from a models side, is there a way of conducting and Exclusive Private on Stripchat so that it does not appear on Chaturbate without having to disconnect from Chaturbate and potentially lose viewers, without having to set up a Secret Show and charging for it, therefore providing the Stripchat user with complete exclusivity. Is there a way in the setting that can show that the model is away but will return shortly?

Hi Vixen, thanks for your reply, I can't have made myself clear, forgive me. What I am asking is that; from a models side, is there a way of conducting and Exclusive Private on Stripchat so that it does not appear on Chaturbate without having to disconnect from Chaturbate and potentially lose viewers, without having to set up a Secret Show and charging for it, therefore providing the Stripchat user with complete exclusivity. Is there a way in the setting that can show that the model is away but will return shortly?
Just end the show on CB completely and then return your users will always come back. And you cannot pause CB ever

Whatever you do, remember with Away Mode on CB there's a time limit. You CAN NOT be "Away" for as long as you want. The amount of time that you can be away is calculated based on the amount of time you've been online for that segment. I've read here about people getting banned for being away too long.

Reactions: Vixxen81
Whatever you do, remember with Away Mode on CB there's a time limit. You CAN NOT be "Away" for as long as you want. The amount of time that you can be away is calculated based on the amount of time you've been online for that segment. I've read here about people getting banned for being away too long.

When people mention they have been banned for being away from the camera they mean continuing to transmit normally while they aren't in front of the camera. I haven't heard of anyone actually being banned for staying in "away mode" for too long but then again I don't know anyone that does that. I occasionally see it in the stats of cbhours but it's rare.

Reactions: Vixxen81
I've logged off while in away mode and that didn't seem to catch anyone's ire. @cbhours is correct that using a hidden cam app is not the same as being off camera for too long or having a BRB message up for too long. The camera is still transmitting a show to CB with the model present, the app simply restricts access to anyone who isn't approved to view the hidden show.