AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Employment verification - help!!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Apr 19, 2023
Hi, I am in the process of trying to secure an apartment and they are insisting on getting employment verification from cb/fansly. I emailed chaturbate but havent heard back at all. Since this is a super time sensitive issue, do you think you could poke them for me @punker barbie ? I would appreciate it so much. I read somewhere they dont do verifications for contractors but I need proof of my income on something official looking. My CB name is BabydollStarlit

If you are American and in the States your 1099 is your proof of employment. If you have not worked kong enough to receive a 1099, then you need to go to the Department of Labor in your county of residence and ask them for your income earnings statement.

Upvote 0
Oops long enough*

No idea why that autocorrupted to kong.

Upvote 0