AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Email notifications question / notifications question

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Feb 2, 2024
Multi-angle-question. When you send a person a private message as a model, to customers, potential-customers, greys, etc; i noticed it had e-mail notifications as an option. My main question, is with reference to the e-mail notifications. Question being, when you send a private message to a "non-model", what does the person receive as an email notification, does it send the exact message you sent to their private message, via email(s)? Or does it read something along the lines of: "username, has sent you a message, log in to check out what it is" , etc. Could you show me / us what the email looks like / a screenshot? Also, would like to know the same question for the other notification methods; what it looks like and if its the same... Thanks (Also, would like to know the same question(s) the opposite way, non-models sending messages to models... etc. Is it all the same?) Best Regards. Awaiting your response.

@Charlie_SC

Multi-angle-question. When you send a person a private message as a model, to customers, potential-customers, greys, etc; i noticed it had e-mail notifications as an option. My main question, is with reference to the e-mail notifications. Question being, when you send a private message to a "non-model", what does the person receive as an email notification, does it send the exact message you sent to their private message, via email(s)? Or does it read something along the lines of: "username, has sent you a message, log in to check out what it is" , etc. Could you show me / us what the email looks like / a screenshot? Also, would like to know the same question for the other notification methods; what it looks like and if its the same... Thanks (Also, would like to know the same question(s) the opposite way, non-models sending messages to models... etc. Is it all the same?) Best Regards. Awaiting your response.

@Charlie_SC
Hello, I'll try to simplify my question... the main thing i need to know is, does it reveal the full message that was sent via PM, in the notification e-mail / or other notification sent, or does it just say to log in and see what the message is? Please, reply, @Charlie_SC . Thank You

Upvote 0