AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

doxed and banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dope_mf

Banhammered
Aug 28, 2024
i keep getting banned without any warning. what i do is i either buy tokens or i apply for age verification to finally make money as a model and when i turn in my face id, i am so ugly to them i get immediately banned and lose all the friends i had... i can't even go into how sad this has made me and it has taken all the love and happiness out of my sex life...

so .. they have me on file.. my drivers license and my credit card number .. and they charge me for tokens and i keep calling for a refund .. they never pick up.. i keep emailing for refunds.. i have lost so much money just trying to be nice to people but because im bi i am persecuted....

i would ask them to stop flagging my card and id... but i really just need the $7 i wasted this week back.. there's probably another $100 they've stolen from my other accounts like this...

idk what to do .. i doubt anything will or can be done...

motherfuckin_glitchy was one of my names. there's maybe another 10 that are more important to me that are banned with money in them .. im_a_hacker is the one that got banned with 50 tokens .. this week it got banned..

Upvote 0
i apply for age verification to finally make money as a model and when i turn in my face id, i am so ugly to them i get immediately banned and lose all the friends i had
I'm sure that it's your looks that cause a ban. Couldn't be anything else.
i have lost so much money just trying to be nice to people but because im bi i am persecuted....
I'm sure that it's your sexual preference that causes a ban. Couldn't be anything else.
there's probably another $100 they've stolen
Buying tokens =/= them stealing your money.
im_a_hacker
Dope username. Definitely also not a reason you get your accounts banned.

Upvote 0
I'm sure that it's your looks that cause a ban. Couldn't be anything else.

I'm sure that it's your sexual preference that causes a ban. Couldn't be anything else.

Dope username. Definitely also not a reason you get your accounts banned.
Just in case it wasn't obvious (I have a feeling it may have gone over your head) these were all sarcastic replies.

Upvote 0
i keep getting banned without any warning. what i do is i either buy tokens or i apply for age verification to finally make money as a model and when i turn in my face id, i am so ugly to them i get immediately banned and lose all the friends i had... i can't even go into how sad this has made me and it has taken all the love and happiness out of my sex life...

so .. they have me on file.. my drivers license and my credit card number .. and they charge me for tokens and i keep calling for a refund .. they never pick up.. i keep emailing for refunds.. i have lost so much money just trying to be nice to people but because im bi i am persecuted....

i would ask them to stop flagging my card and id... but i really just need the $7 i wasted this week back.. there's probably another $100 they've stolen from my other accounts like this...

idk what to do .. i doubt anything will or can be done...
Stop making new accounts. You need to deal with whatever issue caused your original account to be banned.

You keep getting banned because you keep violating the T&C of the site

Screen Shot 08-28-24 at 07.32 PM.JPG

Upvote 0
im_a_hacker is the one that got banned with 50 tokens .. this week it got banned..

Wtf kind of screen name is that? Do you have some sort of fetish of seeing how many models ban you in one day?

Imo cam sites should have to approve members’ screen names (like they do with models)…with names like yours not making it through. I don’t find it cool or amusing at all…..

IMG_8990.jpeg

Upvote 0
.... my username is im a hacker because im a hacker and i have root access to their servers but idc...... anyway, i can use the site all i want, obvs, i just cant be nice to my gfs and tip :( or show my cock for moneh :(

Upvote 0
i get it... i need to stop paying and just scam.. yall are so fuckin rude about personal shit. definitely never giving another camwhore money. holyfuckk. prob the end of the industry and thats why i was sad.. support used to answer 24 hours and respond on phone if needed... they dont exist... it's just that. everyone is feeling it, wasnt just me. the first banning happened because i saw a girls butt and thought it was hot. thats the real chaturbate. its a femdom fet and im not into honestly... i just like grown women but yall have turned pedo.

Upvote 0
also, theres literally no asian girls on cb... which shows there is a conspiracy.. every massage parlor in the world has asian girls.. not to mention stripchat and others.... somethings going on....

Upvote 0
ONE day, i would love to actually read a topic where someone is banned (especially multiple times) and they hold their hands up and say "I did something wrong.." instead of them blaming the sites for singling them out due to their gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity or whatever else everyone wishes to blame it on.

Luckily, most (all?) of us here know there is ALWAYS much more to the story than the OP usually tells us, or luckily in this instance, we can see it for ourselves anyway. I can't begin to imagine the type of dumb insulting rude messages they send to support. And no wonder they then ignore your messages even more. I know I sure would ignore them all too.

Like mentioned above, go back to the original account, and ask that to be unbanned or find out why it was banned (assuming you don't already know).

To be honest, it sounds like you're not even old enough to be on adult sites anyway based on some of the things you have said/done, and that is only on here.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
you girls are hot and funny af. is that an algo responding? hot

Yup, I know we’re hot and funny af. I don’t know wtf “algo” is even supposed to mean here, because I’m definitely not an algorithm, honey… 😂

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.