AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Does Stripchat notify a model when a friend comes online?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

RVN

Sep 25, 2023
If a model has added you as a friend on Stripchat, are they notified when that user comes online?

I have a few models who added me as a friend but one in particular sends me a message almost as soon as I've arrived online, regardless of whether I've gone to her room or not. I'm also a member of her fan club.

If a model has added you as a friend on Stripchat, are they notified when that user comes online?

I have a few models who added me as a friend but one in particular sends me a message almost as soon as I've arrived online, regardless of whether I've gone to her room or not. I'm also a member of her fan club.

From what I remember, no, there isn’t a notification. But if she has you on her friends list, it probably showed her friends list on the screen with your name on it…probably with a green dot beside your name to indicate that you’re online. It’s been a few years since I cammed on there, but I think that’s how it was. MyFreeCams is like that too…where the models’ friends list will show her which friends are currently online…while showing the rest of her friends listed as offline.

From what I remember, no, there isn’t a notification. But if she has you on her friends list, it probably showed her friends list on the screen with your name on it…probably with a green dot beside your name to indicate that you’re online. It’s been a few years since I cammed on there, but I think that’s how it was. MyFreeCams is like that too…where the models’ friends list will show her which friends are currently online…while showing the rest of her friends listed as offline.
Thank you

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Yes if you go to your friends list you can see who is online and from there send a message. I imagine she does this either because you are one of her fave customers, or she is hustling really hard to make tips/sales. ...or some combination of both! :giggle:

• Helpful!
Reactions: Hiunds and RVN