AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Document getting rejected

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 14, 2024
Hi stella
I am from India ,Last year I had joined SC but after some time my email id is blocked so I was not able to make any changes due to email issue , After few days ago I had deleted my sc account , now I am creating new account on sc but my document getting rejected showing you previously used document with different information and getting rejected
Please help @Stella_SC

Solution
Unfortunately I am unable to assist you on this. The only team that can assist you with document approval is our Support team. Please respond to their most recent email to you.
Hello @Ruhi

I believe that you have been in contact with our Support team already, who has provided you with all the necessary information on how to change your email address. Please respond to their email to you and complete the necessary steps that they have requested.

Upvote 0
I had deleted my previous account and creating new account from last few days but getting error you previously used document with different information but I had not changed any thing but still getting same please help me please I have the only source of income @Stella_SC

Upvote 0
Unfortunately I am unable to assist you on this. The only team that can assist you with document approval is our Support team. Please respond to their most recent email to you.

Upvote 0
Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.