AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

DMCA Takedown request

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Sep 14, 2024
my last stream on chaturbate under the name of guizaotex was on July 16, 2024, I got banned for having one of my friends in my stream and instead of confirming his age and getting my account back I decided to step away from the streaming business and registered a different account named 157ghost which I reported the DMCA, reason I used 157ghost to try and take down these videos of me online is because I didn’t know they existed for a while, anyways I filled a DMCA takedown request September 5 @punker barbie could you maybe help me out?

Make sure you include the url to the offensive content or the url to the photo in your DMCA request. When I had to submit such reports, I just made a huge list in an email and sent 100+ at a time. Cb might have tools to help you if you can't find each link. You can write to support with any email address. When you write support include your model name so that they know which account you are referencing.

Upvote 0