AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

DMCA problem

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 27, 2024
Greeting,

I'm already desperate and I don't know what to do. I sent a DMCA request to chaturbate.com and they did nothing. The problem is sites like webcam-record, webcamfucker, cbcam2cam.com etc... Does anyone have experience with this? How this content can be removed. Even those sites ignore the DMCA

I don't but I heard it's very hard, good luck. I know some websites like that have been shut down in the past months by DMCA

Posting the names of those sites out here in the public section of the forum (This is a popular forum with lots of lurkers) is going to send more people to those shitty sites, looking for stolen content they can jack off to for free. In the future I’d avoid naming sites like that in a public thread. If you’re going to do that, do it in a thread in the Models Only section of the forum (if you get verified as a model) where you can warn fellow cam models about those shitty sites.

Reactions: Vixxen81
It's a fact of camming life. *shrug*

Status
Not open for further replies.