AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

DMCA BADGE HELP

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 3, 2021
What up guys, I been using the DMCA badge services for a while now and I just realized it does not work lol my streams get reposted. Could I have done it wrong ? I have it on placed on my wish list. If you currently have the services tell me how well it works for you and What I should do to fix my problem. Every stream gets reposted I dont know if I should continue to pay them for the badge

What up guys, I been using the DMCA badge services for a while now and I just realized it does not work lol my streams get reposted. Could I have done it wrong ? I have it on placed on my wish list. If you currently have the services tell me how well it works for you and What I should do to fix my problem. Every stream gets reposted I dont know if I should continue to pay them for the badge
The badge does NOTHING to stop people from recording your shows. Stop paying for it.

Hopefully others who use services to remove content will chime in with their preferred companies. I've never bothered with any DMCA removal in my near 13 years of camming.

Last edited:
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Status
Not open for further replies.