AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Delayed payout? (Canadian EFT)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

DonnyBasilisk

Cam Model
Oct 18, 2018
New Zealand
Twitter Username
@DonnyBasilisk
Chaturbate Username
donnybasilisk
I see other threads about delayed Canadian EFT payouts, whats going on? I have daily payouts from June 10 and June 11 that have elapsed beyond the expected 1-2 business days and have still not arrived 7 business days later. Absolutely zero response from support nearly a week later as well. Please add me to the list for support to look into this @punker barbie my username is 'Donnybasilisk'

Cheers

Update: I received 3 of the daily payouts tonight, the confirmation emails for the 3 payouts were received on 10, 11 and 17 June.

I hope the others waiting on EFTs have received theirs. @punker barbie are we able to get any insight as to whether this is how long we should expect Canadian EFTs to take going forward?

Upvote 0
Update: I received 3 of the daily payouts tonight, the confirmation emails for the 3 payouts were received on 10, 11 and 17 June.

I hope the others waiting on EFTs have received theirs. @punker barbie are we able to get any insight as to whether this is how long we should expect Canadian EFTs to take going forward?
I received all my payouts as well! I have changed my payout info on CB to Cosmo payment, it’s so much faster , it goes straight to cosmo then I transfer from cosmo to my bank account , it’s all done in one day.

Upvote 0